• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

there are 2 PAPs in Singapore now, one White one Blue

PRC_ft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it not that most of the members from WP were quitted from PAP especially youth wing?

Teo Chee Hean can even say that WP essentially does not oppose PAP policies. In the voters communities the say is that PAP now have Team A in White & Team B in Blue that's all.

I can almost not argue against these views.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it not that most of the members from WP were quitted from PAP especially youth wing?

Teo Chee Hean can even say that WP essentially does not oppose PAP policies. In the voters communities the say is that PAP now have Team A in White & Team B in Blue that's all.

Answer to the first question is no.

Judging from your standard of English you probably are what you say you are.

Our forefathers braved a long sea voyage under horrendous conditions to get away from people like you.

It's open season now for PAP IBs so my advice to you is to stay away and keep your head down.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
learn to keep your mouth shut nobody say you are dumb

Answer to the first question is no.

Judging from your standard of English you probably are what you say you are.

Our forefathers braved a long sea voyage under horrendous conditions to get away from people like you.

It's open season now for PAP IBs so my advice to you is to stay away and keep your head down.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should any of this be surprising? Give the voters what they want. After all, what was the difference between Tony Tan and Tan Cheng Bock? It was not some 8000 votes, but rather preferred PAP candidate, and spare tyre PAP candidate.

That is why I say SDP will get back into Parliament only when hell freezes over.

PRC_ft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is official PAP mandate since GE that they wish to split up themself into A & B teams to let you vote yr choices and give them scores.

I think WP is that creation for this purpose.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is official PAP mandate since GE that they wish to split up themself into A & B teams to let you vote yr choices and give them scores.

Brother Pf
We thank God for bring back to us the glorious PAP of 1950,blue cat or white cat,so long as it eats,it is a good CAT.PAP white cat does not eat liao!

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP politicians want to join the progressive movement by being part of WP, they should be welcomed. But they will not be eligible to stand for office until the next election in 2021. This itself will deter the opportunists.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP politicians want to join the progressive movement by being part of WP, they should be welcomed. But they will not be eligible to stand for office until the next election in 2021. This itself will deter the opportunists.

Standard 3 years of volunteer work should be sufficient IMO.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's possible that WP is the controlled opposition.............when you control both sides, you control the result..........

when WP get more and more seats..............the truth will be out.............

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's possible that WP is the controlled opposition.............when you control both sides, you control the result..........

when WP get more and more seats..............the truth will be out.............

WP is just slow moving. Move to fast like the Chee vs Matthias Yao challenge you get nothing

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

and where did you get your information from?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

again, where did you get this information??

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
again, where did you get this information??
Brother CY,PRC-ft gets it directly from the horse's mouth,he remember the TCSS of peanuts King aka Mr Goh who wanted to have two teams.Some one really miss the fucking peanuts King who fuck TCSS,not unlike the fucking 90 years old Kopi here in Sammy!