• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The work of a Mod

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wisest one needs to clear his own messy backyard 1st before giving everyone his invaluable insights here :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. There is no other forum that I know that has the level of diversity that this has. Very unusual and it brings out things that you would not see elsewhere. I certainly learnt alot from this forum over the years.

I remember one particular thread in the early years where a member posted a thread on a chiobu farting in a lift while he and she was the only ones in it. It was hilarious. And the next minute someone else raises something profound and thought provoking.

In short the forum is the epitome of diversity. You only need to visit this place to see the different facets of life.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
# 1 Screwball
The multiple personalities is the most common and the most difficult for mods to handle. A good example is Kopiuncle who is also blackhole,ilovesingapore, sinkie etc. Note the distinctly different personas between Kopi and Sinkie. Highly disruptive their motivation range from pure boredom and the need to occupy themselves to those who are too meek on the onside and need to boost their egos somehow in an anonymous forum. ( admittedly all these are pop psychology). Note how he uses 3 nicks to bait and occupy people while using one nick to do other things.

First, I must congratulate you for a very detailed and insightful look into the role of the moderators .I do appreciate their hard work and also their problems in dealing with all sorts of people.

But,like most intellectual blackmailers, schemers and intellectual dictators ( someone like jw5 ), you ONCE AGAIN laced your wonderful article with arsenic by casting scorn and contempt at Kopiuncle. Not only that, you are WRONG in identifying Kopiuncle's clonal association with sinkie and etc ...This is blatantly mischievous and I hope you are humble and gracious enough to apologise to sinkie and to Kopiuncle for your grand error.

May I ask who else are Kopiuncle's clones as indicated by your etc...??? If you have the gall and the balls, please identify them openly.Otherwise, you are nothing but an intellectual snob, an intellectual flop and a blatant liar here in this forum. And like the intellectual giant here, jw5, you have lost your credibility, integrity and intellectual superiority. Your words are empty and your article is just another piece of cheap entertainment.

This is not the first and will not be your last intellectual discourse which ultimately has Kopiuncle as your intended victim. It is mischievous. It is malicious. It is a vicious and ungracious piece of masked assassination. You have labelled Kopiuncle a hypocrite, a deceitful person, a moron etc - with an agenda to disrupt and to derail this forum. I have only one word for you. A blatant liar and an intellectual hypocrite with a vindictiveness unparallelled in this forum. You are even worse than that low down intellectual scum jw5.

Theblackhole was registered in 2008 - as you can see. Kopiuncle came into the scene later and he was viciously attacked. He had no choice but to creat another handler, ilovesingapore , to handle the rabid dogs and mindless hound here. There was no secret about the creation of these two handles.They served a purpose - how to handle the insane,the mob and the mafia here. The reputation and the infraction system was abused to the advantage of powerful godfathers and their clones. Kopiuncle was infracted many times, zapped to moderation and banned.But he was fortunate to have survived. So it's no secret they are the same person but serving different purposes because they were under furious attack by the pack.

Now that the forum is more " balanced", theblackhole and kopiuncle can relax and sit back and enjoy the forum. But a different type of vicious attack becomes apparent.This time from the intellectual assassins .People like Screwball and jw5 who are very respected here and whose words are treated like gems and jewels to be adored and to be worshipped... and enshrined with much passion and for posterity. Posting innocuous and wonderful revelations and posting great intellectual work of art to garner support and sympathy.And under that dark shadow of a good and wonderful thread, they plunge a dagger at Kopiuncle and stab him viciously.

I say this to you Screwball and with poetic license here: I say FUCK YOU!!!...wake up and realise your folly and weakness...accept your own vulnerability and mortality... to your intellectual utter stupidity and ignorance and.... stop being an intellectual bully here and be gracious and humble enough to apologise to sinkee. He does not deserve to be associated with a scumbag like Kopiuncle. Thank you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't really want to butt in cos it doesn't concern me but theblackhole kind of writes like some uncle here....................... i'll keep quiet.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is to recognise and appreciate the hard work that a Mod needs to do so that rest of us can benefit. When I was given mod duties some years ago, I was shocked by the incoming garbage and had a lot of respect for Sam for clearing it all those years. My hats off to those who have do this cleanup.

The other point that I was trying to make and seem to have miserably failed except for some who got it is the diversity that one has to appreciate. I found fantastic food outlets from this forum. Another example is providing a family a contact number of a private taxi driver who goes across the causeway which came strongly recommended from a forummer here. The family thinks that I have solid contacts and if they and others knew that it came from SBF. These are little examples but I am sure others have similar experiences.

Things like this you will never get from a high brow Kantung-in-the mouth intellectual site.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can applaud the mods and those who contributes, but you got the habit of naming people you dun like and assume their characters are flawed, you dun even fucking know that guy in real life.

You sucks big time at judging people, example FishyPie and Drifter, so spare us your intellectual ignorances.

Go and manage your fucking foul mouthed dog 1st.

A wise person you want to portray in yourself in this forum, in truth, you are a fucked up person who bullies your own kind.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is to recognise and appreciate the hard work that a Mod needs to do so that rest of us can benefit. When I was given mod duties some years ago, I was shocked by the incoming garbage and had a lot of respect for Sam for clearing it all those years. My hats off to those who have do this cleanup.

The other point that I was trying to make and seem to have miserably failed except for some who got it is the diversity that one has to appreciate. I found fantastic food outlets from this forum. Another example is providing a family a contact number of a private taxi driver who goes across the causeway which came strongly recommended from a forummer here. The family thinks that I have solid contacts and if they and others knew that it came from SBF. These are little examples but I am sure others have similar experiences.

Things like this you will never get from a high brow Kantung-in-the mouth intellectual site.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thank you Scroobal for your kind words, appreciated. There are many bros and other mods who are silently plugging and getting things done and they are the real heros who should be highlighted instead.

jw5

Loyal
But,like most intellectual blackmailers, schemers and intellectual dictators ( someone like jw5 ),
low down intellectual scum jw5.

I wear your contempt for me like a badge of honour with the greatest pride.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you for clarifying the scope of responsibilities a MOD does. I think we should appreciate what these chaps are doing behind the scenes.

Remember that other forums have gone downhill when their MODS failed to keep garbage out and keep the good threads flowing smoothly without unwarranted interruption from spammers.

The only controversial aspect is the open activities of moving, merging, or deleting threads that have already appeared. I hope in this regard mods can be a bit more flexible and act only when there is a certain level of disruption or clear breaking of housekeeping rules. I would like to think most forummers have good sense to post in correct folders and avoid starting STOMP-like posts.

Fishypie and his ilk can be dealt with more severely because to some extent they have shown they are recalcitrant and don't want to embrace what people expect. Others should be shown a bit more leeway.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a need for balance in the courtyard cafe. Serious discussions can be done at the political section and quiet zone. For me, I am ok if people TCSS in this section. You have to understand that some people have no one to talk to in real life and they come here to talk to themselves and the few other people active here :biggrin:

The Courtyard cafe should have a lot of leeway in terms content and seriousness of postings. It is meant for everything under the sun from good food to places to chill out. Mods should be reactive rather than proactively shuffling things around.

The only exception is leetahbar, fishypie or kopiuncle kind of threads that come in volume every week and are always revolving around underwear, swimming trunks, cheating tenants and parents of money, colour of faeces, wearing shorts with right or left leg types of gendre. Those can be dealt with more severely. No one would complain if those were moved to Trivia upon sight.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Scroobal for your kind words, appreciated. There are many bros and other mods who are silently plugging and getting things done and they are the real heros who should be highlighted instead.

WuQi

Just to let you know your JB section is truly great. Will help me immensely when I get a bit more involved in the future, for sure.