• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U support pap n always speak in favour of pap

But u went away n live in jb.
What kind dog are u ?
You don't support the PAP and will always bash and speak against the PAP at every available opportunity.
But you still die die must live in Singapore
What kind of a stupid PIG are you?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't support the PAP and will always bash and speak against the PAP at every available opportunity.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good news! 7300 secondary 3 students to attend OBS in 2017

What kind dog are u ?
But you still die die must live in Singapore.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind dog are u ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind dog are u ?

When are you coming to JB City Square? Oo Chi Boh? Otherwise, next time don't tell me "Anytime lah" if you are those Boh Chi type. Don't make yourself malu here in this forum.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
My name is allahpuki. Repeat after me

Allahpuki

Allahpuki

Allahpuki........

Winners is a fucktard pap cocksucker.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oic fucktard kena house arrest.
Must be feeling Low haha good move so he can't disrupt other threads. Muahaha enjoy your stay loser

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man falls from 4 storey high walkway at gateway orchard cracks floor below.

Talk KI LAN NAH. No balls say no balls lah. Every day see you suffering in Sinkie Land, so pitiful until it lowers your ability and standard to fuck your wife ah? Need me to fuck her for you or not?

At least I live up to my age. I doubt you can even last another 2 years because of the extreme pressure you encounter in Sinkie Land until it lowers your ability and standard. Fucking Chao Kuniang. I hope you'll get retrenched soon.

Yup, I'd already left the active workforce since 2010 and am enjoying every bit of my retirement unlike you Chao Sinkies, still have to slog day in and day out and see your boss' fuck up face and take his instructions like an obedient dog, BECAUSE YOU STILL NEED HIS MONEY. In terms of self-dependence, you'll never be able to beat me at this.

Hey winners you are right. It's time to blow our trumpet on this self independence. Just becos we modest and keep quiet about our achievement, losers here tied to their cubicle think others cannot be more capable than them and must be hiding secrets like denial slut whore mistress and open their filthy mouths to insult nonstop. That's how cheap these Sinkie and mudlander sore losers are. Pui!

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
My name is allahpuki. Repeat after me

Allahpuki

Allahpuki

Allahpuki........

Winners is a fucktard pap cocksucker..

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic fucktard kena house arrest.
Must be feeling Low haha good move so he can't disrupt other threads. Muahaha enjoy your stay loser
Fucking bastard Loser Sinkie. Still kpkb everyday with the same story, high living costs, fuck PAP, blah, blah, blah. Same old shit from a fucking bastard old cock again.

I well remembered that you are that selfish bastard Loser Sinkie who advocated for a ban on all cyclists and motorcyclists on our roads, like as if your similarly fucked up grandfather owns all the roads in Singapore. Fuck you. The PAP has failed you badly because they are promoting a car-lite city now and has promote more cycling instead. Fucking Loser again for you. What can you do then? Nothing except to fuck the PAP in this forum, which is the most capable thing you are good at and nothing else.

This morning's weather was so good with the rain and I can sleep till whatever time I like, unlike those Loser Sinkies who had to rush for work in the rain and some even got caught in road accidents due to the wet weather. They truly deserve it. MORE GOOD YEARS AHEAD INDEED.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
My name is allahpuki. Repeat after me after I have fucked my daughter and daughter-in-law

Allahpuki

Allahpuki

Allahpuki........

I am a fucktard Opposition cocksucker..
Yes, we understand that cocksuckers will eventually suffer a bad ending. So, we think you truly deserve it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man falls from 4 storey high walkway at gateway orchard cracks floor below.

Hey winners you are right. It's time to blow our trumpet on this self independence. Just becos we modest and keep quiet about our achievement, losers here tied to their cubicle think others cannot be more capable than them and must be hiding secrets like denial slut whore mistress and open their filthy mouths to insult nonstop. That's how cheap these Sinkie and mudlander sore losers are. Pui!
These Loser Sinkies just cannot take the heat whenever there's anyone mentioning a good life he's leading because these Loser Sinkies just aren't enjoying the same. They'll get so hopping mad, burn their top and feel so frustrated that they'll either have to fabricate Loser stories to counter-attack or to use vulgarities, or to repost your quote with amended texts. All these are not only stupid but also reflects on their lack of self-esteem, because they don't have any in the first place. Their inferior personalities have indented deeply into their egoism. They'll eventually die with much self-regrets for not making the full use of their life whilst they are still alive. These are the type of poor Loser Sinkies here in this forum. Smart winners like us will fully utilize our life-span to make the most out of it so that we don't die with regrets. One's most miserable thing in this world is to feel regretful in life just before your last breath.

This morning's weather was so nice and I'm blessed that I don't even need to rush for work, unlike those Loser Sinkies here, slogging everyday for a tiny pittance and coming here to post whenever they have a short break during their working hours. So pathetic.

Last edited: