• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK u answer me u Chinese?
No need to know lah. In future, we don't cross each other's path in this forum again. That will do.
I also hope you & Gin can make peace and don't cross each other's path again so there will be no more trouble for the both of you.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That 1 is a one-off unique case lah. You think can so easily get VX meh? Getting a real gun is easier than getting VX. I have been to Hatyai several times already and trying to find the lobang. Border crossings won't be a problem compare to airports.

Who knows? Maybe VX will end up like firecrackers in Malaysia, it's illegal but can get everywhere. Isn't it? If not how come my mudlander neighbours from hell can get and light up firecrackers anytime and anywhere? No jail for these bastards.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows? Maybe VX will end up like firecrackers in Malaysia, it's illegal but can get everywhere. Isn't it? If not how come my mudlander neighbours from hell can get and light up firecrackers anytime and anywhere? No jail for these bastards.
VX cannot be compared to firecrackers. Anyway I have already made inquiry for a pistol before. They told me must never bargain with the supplier, otherwise they may whistle blow to the Customs officers & I'll be dead meat when I cross the border.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
VX cannot be compared to firecrackers. Anyway I have already made inquiry for a pistol before. They told me must never bargain with the supplier, otherwise they may whistle blow to the Customs officers & I'll be dead meat when I cross the border.

Wow why you risk so much to get a pistol? Your JB housing estate got robbery and murder? Has the Malaysia police failed you before?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow why you risk so much to get a pistol? Your JB housing estate got robbery and murder? Has the Malaysia police failed you before?
Not necessary to get lah. Just asking first. Actually unless you want to create harm or rob the bank, otherwise it's also not necessary to get a pistol. If only for self defence there are other easier & cheaper means which I shall not discuss here.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary to get lah. Just asking first. Actually unless you want to create harm or rob the bank, otherwise it's also not necessary to get a pistol. There are other easier & cheaper means which I shall not discuss here.

Yeah better stay safe and don't risk being caught at the custom with a pistol.