• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your clone?
Cannot be...This ah nehs is from gambling thread.
I have no clones. And I also said before, if they will ban me permanently, I won't even register another nick to come in again. There are so many other better forums and they are less siao kias (in the other forums) and more polite than here.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no clones. And I also said before, if they will ban me permanently, I won't even register another nick to come in again. There are so many other better forums and they are less siao kias (in the other forums) and more polite than here.

U been make use by ah nehs.
This ah nehs is someone kana from me before.
Who ghost who human .U cannot see.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U been make use by ah nehs.
This ah nehs is someone kana from me before.
Who ghost who human .U cannot see.
What I don't understand is why you are the first to come and scold me with vulgarities when I only mean that Johnny333 is wrong when he said Singapore is getting more dangerous than before because of the boy falling in Orchard Central? Don't you agree that the Hotel New World collapse in 1986 is even more dangerous? More people had died in that incident than the Orchard Central incident. Am I right? So, I was just pointing out that Johnny333 was unfair by saying that Singapore is getting more dangerous than in the old times. He is being biased. That was how we get into the conflict today, which is totally not necessary at all. How is Johnny333 related to you?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I don't understand is why you are the first to come and scold me with vulgarities when I only mean that Johnny333 is wrong when he said Singapore is getting more dangerous than before because of the boy falling in Orchard Central? Don't you agree that the Hotel New World collapse in 1986 is even more dangerous? More people had died in that incident than the Orchard Central incident. Am I right? So, I was just pointing out that Johnny333 was unfair by saying that Singapore is getting more dangerous than in the old times. He is being biased. That was how we get into the conflict today, which is totally not necessary at all. How is Johnny333 related to you?

Jonny is my respected person here.
He is a gentleman.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U tua pai.
Zhihau open one thread your name