• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who jobless live on mere rental.
Sure is overweight short old pervert.

I phui nua sure hit your big pig face.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can paste your hot face on your mother's ass. Are you the owner of this forum? No. Are you the moderator of this forum? No. Can you ban me? No. So, what can you do to me? It's my prerogative to go to whichever forum I want. Who are you to tell me? I agree that many of the Malaysian forums are not as mad and bias as this forum. It's all SAM's fault because he had advocated in his rule of this forum and I quote: We talk "nicely" to people. That's the whole problem in this forum today as nobody has any etiquette anymore.

No wonder everyone dislike u so much.
U support pap n here is anti pap.
N u left sing for jb.
U got to support umno right.....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go find out your ah gong me how heavy first?

U be in for a shock.....
Don't talk so much lah. Dare to come and try or not? My cock is even more tua kee and heavier than yours. Fucking Chao Kuniang, a lady like Gin also you want to bully. Come on, take on someone with the same gender and calibre as you lah. Chao Kuniang.

Being obese will make you die younger due to diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol. Anyway, I will also wish you to die as soon as possible. 1 such Loser Sinkie lesser makes no difference. Otherwise, you'll become a liability to the state in future due to your health failure.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go find out your ah gong me how heavy first?

U be in for a shock.....
N u left sing for jb.
You posting looks similar to Ralders. Using short sentences and abbreviations and keeps having typo errors. I strongly believe you are his clone. We don't need to duel further anymore. Get back to using Ralders.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
N u left sing for jb.

Good suggestion...
This whiners is a red eye loser.
Clearly is being chase out by pap.
Still hypocrites come cheer n support pap.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB. Lots of clones in this forum. Gin, you are definitely 100% right. And those bloody useless moderators are acting blur on this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB. Lots of clones in this forum. Gin, you are definitely 100% right. And those bloody useless moderators are acting blur on this.

Basically double standard and shameless moderators zhihau, scroobal and leongsam. All these coward clones bullies are not banned but I am banned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one will envy a person to live in jb.

Only poor desperate cheapskate live eat sleep pump petrol in jb.

Don't act innocent lah disgusting mudlander bully. You mudlander slanderers are so jealous slandering me nonstop with lies when I did nothing to you bastards.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
My name is allahpuki. Repeat after me

My mother is a Chow Chee Bye

My mother is a Chow Chee Bye

My mother is a CHOW CHEE BYE........

AllahPUKI is a fucktard Opposition cocksucker. I, AllahPUKI sell my mother cheebye cheap cheap.

You fucking bastard coward Leongsam, please don't ban me, the almighty AllahPUKI. Together with Mohammad, I'll curse your family to all die horribly if you ever dare to do so. Even Jesus is afraid of me.

choofed.gif

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In addition to my siggie below, we, the 70%, will always pledge our allegiance and loyalty to the PAP for they have provided us the continuous means to screw those Loser Sinkies on our behalf which we wouldn't have been able to as an individual.

We are also thankful and grateful for their struggle everyday and every year to provide even more higher cost of living (although we know this is not an easy task) to these Loser SInkies so that they will go bonkus, have no other means to let off their steam, except to join the Sammyboy forum here to do so.