• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man falls from 4 storey high walkway at gateway orchard cracks floor below.

Only the poor useless cheapskate go jb.
Come post your mother si lang pai here
KNNBCCB, Ralders, you really no balls man. Always try to evade from the main topic. Come to try my stun guns. I promise you won't die one. Just immobilize you so that I can break your arm, leg and permanently blind your 2 eyes. Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya. Never have I come across a Chao Ah Kua boasting "Anytime lah" and then BECOME SO BOH CHI UNTIL DARE NOT TO RELATE TO THE MAIN TOPIC IN ALL HIS SUBSEQUENT POSTINGS ANYMORE. WTF LAH YOU?

Your father would have told your stinking mother: Raised this type of fucking useless Chao Ah Kua for what? Go JB also dare not like as if JB got plenty of pai kias. Post in forums also use only very short sentences. Worse than the Eccentric Turtle in the 9pm show tonight. KNN, wasting our money only and also committing incest with his own sister. WTF?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck off . Lonely mental old hag.
The most appropriate person to FUCK OFF IS YOU. Because you are the MOST BOH CHI BASTARD IN THIS FORUM. If you are the kind that wear dresses type, I can still overlook and write-off this current dispute. Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya. Everyone in this forum will look down on you for your cowardice and balless attitude. Only knows how to talk big behind the keyboard. WTF lah you Ralders? Below photo depicts your stinking mother when she was carrying an idiot like you for 9 months.

RaiderMom.JPG

Ki Lan Nah, want to challenge me? Go back to kindergarten first.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB, Ralders, you really no balls man. Always try to evade from the main topic. Come to try my stun guns. I promise you won't die one. Just immobilize you so that I can break your arm, leg and permanently blind your 2 eyes. Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya. Never have I come across a Chao Ah Kua boasting "Anytime lah" and then BECOME SO BOH CHI UNTIL DARE NOT TO RELATE TO THE MAIN TOPIC IN ALL HIS SUBSEQUENT POSTINGS ANYMORE. WTF LAH YOU?

Your father would have told your stinking mother: Raised this type of fucking useless Chao Ah Kua for what? Go JB also dare not like as if JB got plenty of pai kias. Post in forums also use only very short sentences. Worse than the Eccentric Turtle in the 9pm show tonight. KNN, wasting our money only and also committing incest with his own sister. WTF?

I can tighten your mother bloody dog bitch chebye with a screwdriver.

Whahawhahahaha

Bloody dog son of pig mother chebye

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking cheapskate.

Post your mother si lang pai here first

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB, Ralders, I really no balls man. I always try to evade from the main topic. I am a Chao Ah Kua boasting "Anytime lah" and then BECOME SO BOH CHI UNTIL DARE NOT TO RELATE TO THE MAIN TOPIC IN ALL MY SUBSEQUENT POSTINGS ANYMORE. WTF LAH?

My father would have told my stinking mother: Raised this type of fucking useless Chao Ah Kua for what? just throw him in JB let those paikias fuck his arse.. wasting our money only and also committing incest with his own sister. WTF?

whiners weeners go fuck your mother cheebye lah hahahhahahhahhahaha

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most appropriate person to FUCK OFF IS ME. Because i am the MOST BOH CHI BASTARD IN THIS FORUM. I am the kind that wear dresses type, I can still overlook and write-off this current dispute. Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya. Everyone in this forum will look down on me for my cowardice and balless attitude. Only knows how to talk big behind the keyboard. WTF lah I am winners the ballsless bastard? Below photo depicts my stinking mother when she was carrying an idiot like me for 9 months.

RaiderMom.JPG

Ki Lan Nah, want to challenge me? I must grow some balls first and go back to kindergarten first.

whiners weeners....i just taser your mother cheebye she say damn shiok

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the poor balless Ralders will evade the main topic
Empty peanut shell.Ralders the small cock working at Old Airport pump petrol while he sell his mother cheebye to his Geylang Lorong 14 colleagues for 5 cents per pump
Don't wash your dirty linen in public.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The most appropriate person to FUCK OFF IS YOU. Because you are the MOST BOH CHI BASTARD IN THIS FORUM. If you are the kind that wear dresses type, I can still overlook and write-off this current dispute. Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya. Everyone in this forum will look down on you for your cowardice and balless attitude. Only knows how to talk big behind the keyboard. WTF lah you Ralders? Below photo depicts your stinking mother when she was carrying an idiot like you for 9 months.

RaiderMom.JPG

Ki Lan Nah, want to challenge me? Go back to kindergarten first.

Hahahahah yes you are right. All these trash coward bastards bullying me nonstop calling me mental when the bullies are the mental case that have no life except to derive joy out of trampling others. All these mental cases should fuck off to Mars indeed.