• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The winner's thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mother give dogs fuck
my father give gay banglas fuck
Noted. We'll do a search for which dogs and which Banglas. The one below must have been your father. Truly deserve it.

t9t8.gif

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted. I do a search for which dogs and which Banglas. The one below must have been my father. Truly deserve it.

kaninabuchowcheebye u fucking ballsless bastard your whole family give dogs fuck and kana crushed by lorry in jb

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I, that bastard child Pukimak and my father love to fuck our own daughters and pets.
i am a born half dog; half bastard bcos my mother give dogs fuck and my father give banglas fuck
t9t8.gif

kaninabuchowcheebye I am a fucking ballsless bastard and my whole family give dogs fuck and kana crushed by lorry in Old Airport Estate, blk 99.
ya correct lah...I am the fucking cheebye dog shit
Ha ha, another hairless lumpar bastard Loser Sinkie who cannot take the heat anymore and gone pathetic, just like his fireworks Loser father in the gif.

Last edited:

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha, i am another hairless lumpar bastard Loser Sinkie who cannot take the heat anymore and gone to JB to work as a car cleaner with the bangalas that fucked my father, just like my fireworks Loser father in the gif.

KANINABUCHOWCHEEBYE YOU FUCKING BALLSLESS BASTARD your whole family give dogs fuck until your mother cheebye phua and your father arsehole phua

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha, i am another hairless lumpar bastard Loser Sinkie who cannot take the heat anymore and gone to Blk 99, Old Airport Road, to work as a garbage disposer with the bangalas that fucked my father, just like my fireworks Loser father in the gif.KANINABUCHOWCHEEBYE I'M FUCKING MY BALLSLESS BASTARD family together with my mother cheebye phua and my father arsehole phua
Why you stoop so low and have to work as a garbage disposer?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut your crap.
U a disgusting shameless dung.
You know what is FUCK YOU? NO GUTS BASTARD, DARE NOT EVEN TO STEP INTO JB. CHAO KUNIANG. I think you are so poor that you haven't even got a chance to leave Sinkie Land. "Anytime lah" your lanjiao ah. Talk cock lumbar 1. KNN pang kang already then can come here to talk cock.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what is FUCK YOU? NO GUTS BASTARD, DARE NOT EVEN TO STEP INTO JB. CHAO KUNIANG. I think you are so poor that you haven't even got a chance to leave Sinkie Land. "Anytime lah" your lanjiao ah. Talk cock lumbar 1. KNN pang kang already then can come here to talk cock.

Fucking whiners fuck back to your pigsty in jb n suck dog nipple.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only poor n cheapskate go jb.