• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely I suggest you use this avatar.

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can picture gansiokbin lying down on her slutty bed with her legs open wide and 2 hands inside her cheebye digging hard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely I suggest you use this avatar.

images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
images
Are you Jeremy Quek saying this woman looks like me and is me? You son of Cantonese whore go to my Facebook to say that and win. This woman is not me and you know it the teeth are totally different and yet you shamelessly smear me to be this woman when I am a virgin with zero sex impossible to be me. Heaven’s wrath will crush you into a million pieces using dirty tricks smearing a virgin slut whore mistress non stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you Jeremy Quek saying this woman looks like me and is me? You son of Cantonese whore go to my Facebook to say that and win. This woman is not me and you know it the teeth are totally different and yet you shamelessly smear me to be this woman when I am a virgin with zero sex impossible to be me. Heaven’s wrath will crush you into a million pieces using dirty tricks smearing a virgin slut whore mistress non stop. Pui!
View attachment 179144

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And again Jeremy Quek is proven a fake using a supposedly look alike woman to smear Gansiokbin. How low can sons of whores go to abuse and bully a woman? Just take up my virginity test challenge @Cottonmouth keep fake ignore using your @UltimaOnline and @glockman clones and fake evidence that I self expose my address and now fake suggestion of me being bdsm. What a fucking disgrace eunuch despicable dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slutty Bin. Hole seller.
Evil coward play dirty tricks use fake photo to smear woman criminal son of hole seller Jeremy Quek. Why don’t answer my question are you saying this woman looks like me? Dare not answer because will expose the truth that you know my name NRIC and my face features from my Facebook photos since 2015 Malaysian doxxing crimes on me and you have been attacking me since day one and not I attack you first. Your lies are busted.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil coward play dirty tricks use fake photo to smear woman criminal son of hole seller Jeremy Quek. Why don’t answer my question are you saying this woman looks like me? Dare not answer because will expose the truth that you know my name NRIC and my face features from my Facebook photos since 2015 Malaysian doxxing crimes on me and you have been attacking me since day one and not I attack you first. Your lies are busted.
images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Jeremy Quek lies are busted again and again play dirty tricks despicable dog from fabrication of evidence to fabrication of photos. Pui! View attachment 179151