• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle has every leeson to think that the sound is cumming from some masturbation gadgets of yours becas last time you uploaded air pressure sex toy sound verleefied by boss sam :geek:
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/la...e-really-epitome-of-5000-year-culture.293282/
You despicable Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant Tell lies that noise recorded when sleeping is called masturbation noise. That’s why dare not soon par if I didn’t masturbate you die a violent death. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk cannot show a bolster in video without being accused a slut by you Malaysian Chinese @nightsafari clone. Exactly the same lowlife behavior as ex or current Malaysian Indian kt latha indeed talk to old man colleague is called slut too. You Ccb Malaysians are the sluts and sons of sluts bullying me based on nothing but your dirty Ccb bully mouth! Pui!
The world is a scary place for real saint like me indeed. Too many dirty evil pieces of shit. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan Sick Bin. I will rip out your fucking nipples with a pair of pliers. I will punch your cheebye mouth if you scream, rip out your tongue and gorge out your eyes.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20230207_213735_Facebook.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIO GAN BIN will be dragged out of Mayfair without her bra. Throw her into the pool and get a lot of shitskins in to grope her cheebye.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slutty Bin, your customer from america call you why need to tag snake shan?
You think he gives a shit to a worthless dirty prostitute with a large hole like you? lololol