• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Twilight Zone - Can you remember this US TV anthology?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is the one where a gremlin hacked away at the airplane engine - maybe that's what happened to MH flight

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
dude the remake sucks watch the original ones from 1960s,......the story writing is world class and every episode give me the chills.....man its one of the most imaginative and original tv shows iv ever seen......

its one of my favourite tv shows of all time alongside with seinfeld and battlestar galactica.

I am actually amazed at the excellence of some of these old shows. In black and white too. Twilight zone was great. Medical dramas like Ben Casey. Legal series like Perry Mason. And war stories like Combat with Vic Morrow.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am actually amazed at the excellence of some of these old shows. In black and white too. Twilight zone was great. Medical dramas like Ben Casey. Legal series like Perry Mason. And war stories like Combat with Vic Morrow.

Do not forget Dr. Kildare....then the early days of Dr. Who, we never get many British comedy....like Falwtry Towers, Bad Aldder etc..even, when they are shown, very late in the night, one or two episodes...I do not think I saw Fawlty Towers or even Monty Python...

Perry Mason....Ironside, Marlowe....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The-Avengers

The-Avengers-Series-4-27697_3.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not as old as all you dinosaurs but I caught some the old shows in the afternoons after school.

I love Lucy,
McHale's Navy
Hogan's Hero
M*A*S*H
Allo Allo
Black Adder
MidSummer Murders
Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C

favourite was The Benny Hill Show which only show after midnight during the 90s which make it difficult to watch as cannot on tv too loud so cannot hear dialogue properly and miss the jokes.