• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth is Out, SBF is a pro-PAP Website - why do I need to be here?

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro I'm from Siam-loh two two people you cannot offend one you know who the other is kathoey. Sorry ya this I cannot help, my arse still virgin.

hahahaha..ok lah...we all here to have fun and bitch against PAP .... no prob...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wahpiang...drink driving ...siao ah!

This one in Thailand I not afraid because I have very strong 保身符 in my wallet any road blocks any time in this country I will get the perfect Krup salute and pass just as long as no accident this 保身符 will work.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was quietly looking forward for more action especially about that sexy sadplumgal now all the lao hum gu go sleep already, I better get out of here.