• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The truth in unions negotiating with employers for wage increases

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
dog and pony show they may be but some union leaders are just average workers like you and me. some only have 10yrs of education, no point for my relative to BS me, as he/she witness banging on tables and shouting across room. as much as CUNT is a useless organisation but please give some credits to the union leaders of the afflicated unions who did their best but let down by the CUNT and cheat by the employers.

What credit should be given? For partaking as a rank and file member of a PAP linked organisation and getting fucked in return? Hollering down the room is useless when your enemy and your leaders are in cahoots. A word of advice to your relative, they ought to steer clear from any PAP linked organisations incl. PA, NTUC etc.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a union member?

Were once...when I was much younger!!.....days, when UNIONS still had "teeth"..& were in the process of getting them "removed" by the PAP....& thereafter they became toothless eunuch representatives of the workers....that is when the "enough, is enough" for me....so union was a F$#$^$^ off for me!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attn: TS

If you want start these fucktard threads, at least defend your position, instead of being reduced to one-liners.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Were once...when I was much younger!!.....days, when UNIONS still had "teeth"..& were in the process of getting them "removed" by the PAP....& thereafter they became toothless eunuch representatives of the workers....that is when the "enough, is enough" for me....so union was a F$#$^$^ off for me!

did u leave the country?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What credit should be given? For partaking as a rank and file member of a PAP linked organisation and getting fucked in return? Hollering down the room is useless when your enemy and your leaders are in cahoots. A word of advice to your relative, they ought to steer clear from any PAP linked organisations incl. PA, NTUC etc.

my relative not union member, just part of the company HR team that suppose to negotiate annual salary increment between the employer and employees. relative just telling us the experience of seeing union at work during family gathering.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
my relative not union member, just part of the company HR team that suppose to negotiate annual salary increment between the employer and employees. relative just telling us the experience of seeing union at work during family gathering.

Ah, a neutral observer. My bad.