• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The silence was a WP directive

bedouin

Alfrescian
Loyal
FULL of bullshit... are you a WP member.? do you have the memo?

WP is not the nazi party...

is every 1 really that obedient to Low ??? Can he impose his will so easily?why then did Fazli, Eric Tan, Ah Poh and Sanjeev all leave in quick succession???

is Low a dictator??? ... if they are so sure that every MUST say NO COMMENT, it can only mean they know what the hell was going on... otherwise this simply mean that they are not a transparent party...

the CEC may be able to force every 1 to say NO COMMENT... why should Angela need to suffer in silence...? why shouldnt she be allow to clear her name ... is it reasonable to think that she is a puppet...

sometime the simplest explanation is the 1 people do not want to face...

ANgela did not speak because she choose not to speak, not because the Party say she cannot...

because she choose not to speak... she cant blame others for doubting... she choose to be doubted... opp supporters would have given her the benefit of doubt... but she choose to keep quiet... so she cant blame any1...

her public facebook page have not been updated since the scandal... she has not show up @ any WP events for some time but neither did Glenda so maybe no need to read too much into it.,..

NO COMMENT was because the party was caught by surprise, they did not know what the fuck was doing on...

no because they were trying to silence the truth....

at the every least, ANgela will know whether she is innocent or not... she just think she doesnt have to account to any1 even though she is a public figure

Funny that you should accuse other people of "how do you know, are you a WP member, do you have the memo" - the questions can be asked back to you: how do you know? are you a WP member? are you sure there WASN'T such a memo?

If there was a gag order - and the only logical conclusion is that there was because absolutely no one was talking about the allegations! - then if she says something, how would it look? Selfish. The WP drew a tight net around itself to protect everything within. Any break in the "formation" would destabilise everything. This is classic military strategy.

And I find it strange that you continue to think of her as a public figure. She stood for elections and lost. Does everyone who has ever stood for elections become a public figure for the rest of their lives? She certainly doesn't think so - she's already said that on principle, as a private citizen, the public has no right to DEMAND any information about her private life, which was what everyone was doing. I give you an example, if some stranger comes up to you and ask how many times you fap every day, what will your reaction be? Something along the lines of "None of your fucking business" :oIo:, right?????

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If there was a gag order - and the only logical conclusion is that there was because absolutely no one was talking about the allegations! - then if she says something, how would it look? Selfish. The WP drew a tight net around itself to protect everything within. Any break in the "formation" would destabilise everything. This is classic military strategy.

Angela and nearly everyone in WP complied with the gag order at risk to their personal and public image. How would you feel having a camera men and 2 reporters waiting at your doorstep every nigh and almost shouting in your face the question whether your spouse is planning to divorce you. I challenge brocoli to walk one day in those shoes. I bet he will crumble and break the gag at the drop of a hat.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
This statement of yours is so far from the truth that I'm surprised even coming from you.

Read Fook Seng's statement above this reply. At least that is far more reasonable and accurate than your silly presumption of guilt.

how is it be far from the truth? She doesnt know she was innocent???

oh by the way I actually believe she is innocent now.......

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I find it strange that you continue to think of her as a public figure. She stood for elections and lost. Does everyone who has ever stood for elections become a public figure for the rest of their lives? She certainly doesn't think so - she's already said that on principle, as a private citizen, the public has no right to DEMAND any information about her private life, which was what everyone was doing. I give you an example, if some stranger comes up to you and ask how many times you fap every day, what will your reaction be? Something along the lines of "None of your fucking business" :oIo:, right?????

no doubt she is a private citizen because she doesnt hold public office, doesnt mean she is not a public figure ???

arent Leong Sze Hian, GMS and Nicole all private citizens and public figures at the same time.....

dun be a cock....

I never say she wasnt entitled to her privacy, but the public are entitled to their curosity as well....

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angela and nearly everyone in WP complied with the gag order at risk to their personal and public image. How would you feel having a camera men and 2 reporters waiting at your doorstep every nigh and almost shouting in your face the question whether your spouse is planning to divorce you. I challenge brocoli to walk one day in those shoes. I bet he will crumble and break the gag at the drop of a hat.

you are the one who dun understand the line between personal and public life...

if its me, i join the WP because we share common belief about policy and ideology... I already give up my public persona, why should the Party contol me private lives, you think this is CCP...???

Precisely because WP is not a Nazi Party and Party members have a private life, that is how Yaw can fuck around for so long

if there is a gag policy about difference of opinions during CEC, of course I will obey no matter how dulan I am with the leaders...but if there is a gag policy where people can defame me and I cant defend myself ... then fuck you understand!!!

if they camp outside, I will smile or laugh it off, post some of my picture of my and hubby having a good time at dinner together... defuse and defend my good name...

i didnt join the WP because its a mafia and brotherhood where every1 need to get the same tattoo and I need to report what time I pee to the Sec Gen

if some stranger really comes up to me and ask how many times you fap every day, my reaction will be tell the guy to fuck off
if my party tell me that I cant tell the guy to fuck off, the party can fuck off as well....

you lao KOK KOK like to talk about democracy but your mentality is like feudal LOrd..

Frieda also talk and defend her own honour, but she is more active than ever in WP... she make like 1 or 2 speech during the Hougang BE... and Frieda is active in Paya Lebar...

ANgela choose not to be involved in WP anymore.... she choose to maintain her dignity in private than go through the media circus... WP did not mind control her

if she cant take the demand and glare of public life, its her choice, she should nt have ran for election in the 1st place... you dun need to defend like a white knight

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....i don't know if there is any directive but if there is....what type of kuku dierective is this....
u might as well issue a blanket order not to reply at all...pretend deaf, dumb and blind.
what sort of answer is NO COMMENT???
imagine when u go home and your wife ask u whether you went fooling around???
will u answer NO COMMENT???
u are better off pretending to be deaf and dumb and blind than to answer NO COMMENT.
Why NO COMMENT when u are really innocent???
Having said all this......I doubt the existence of such a kuku directive....if there is, it is bound to be leaked out 1 way or another.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....i don't know if there is any directive but if there is....what type of kuku dierective is this....
u might as well issue a blanket order not to reply at all...pretend deaf, dumb and blind.
what sort of answer is NO COMMENT???
imagine when u go home and your wife ask u whether you went fooling around???
will u answer NO COMMENT???
u are better off pretending to be deaf and dumb and blind than to answer NO COMMENT.
Why NO COMMENT when u are really innocent???
Having said all this......I doubt the existence of such a kuku directive....if there is, it is bound to be leaked out 1 way or another.

some people are not in WP but want to save WP and Angela by misrtepresenting it.... end up only make WP and Angela look more jialat...

the worse thing is that is no directive.. but instinctively all the WP people except Freida thinking wishing it away by ignoring it is the best policy

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
how is it be far from the truth? She doesnt know she was innocent???

oh by the way I actually believe she is innocent now.......
brother BCL,Ms Lim (the other GREAT Ms Lim)
The most outstanding was by Ms Catherine Lim,made 373 days ago,God bless,amen
PAP incapable of reinventing itself: Catherine Lim
Yahoo! NewsroomBy Fann Sim | Yahoo! Newsroom – Sat, Jan 14, 2012
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/pap-is-inca...erine-lim.html
C.Lim predicted it one year ago,373 days to be exact,God bless,amen

bedouin

Alfrescian
Loyal
some people are not in WP but want to save WP and Angela by misrtepresenting it.... end up only make WP and Angela look more jialat...

the worse thing is that is no directive.. but instinctively all the WP people except Freida thinking wishing it away by ignoring it is the best policy

Don't think either WP or Angela is being "saved" at all if people are still harping on it. You're right, AO should have known all this might happen when she became a politician. If she decides to 'maintain her dignity in private' like you say, whether to protect herself or her family, she should know that people will always think the worst. Same with WP, only lagi worse.

Actually, what DID Frieda say? Did she actually say "I did not sleep with Yaw Shin Leong?"??? :confused:

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why does this bunch of jokers think WP's internal matters need to be "transparent" to them? WP lives in a glass house?

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with "transparency" is that it is such a vague term. You can define complete transparency as requiring all MPs to record a video of whatever they are doing 24/7 and put all the footage online, but that is completely ridiculous. The line has to be drawn somewhere and this line has never been well defined. Instead, everyone simply draws the line and shift it as they like to suit their own needs and agenda.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with "transparency" is that it is such a vague term. You can define complete transparency as requiring all MPs to record a video of whatever they are doing 24/7 and put all the footage online, but that is completely ridiculous. The line has to be drawn somewhere and this line has never been well defined. Instead, everyone simply draws the line and shift it as they like to suit their own needs and agenda.

If you look at most online definitions of transparency, they relate to the involvement of money and expenditure. Hardly do you hear about transparency relating to the use of time or behaviour.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people here seem to think that transparency includes the internal strategy planning within the CEC.