• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The silence was a WP directive

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The silence was a WP directive that everyone HAD to follow. It was not YSL's directive. That order came from the top, and it was strict. No chances given. If your husband breaks it by clearing your name, no chances give.

It didn't matter who was in bed and who was not in bed with Leisure Suit Larry. All have to say NO COMMENT. It also didn't matter if your career took a nose dive as a result and your personal life went down hill as a result. You cannot deny the accusation if you are accused even if you are completely innocent. Your answer MUST BE NO COMMENT, AND NOT "NO, I DID NOT SLEEP WITH HIM".

Last edited:

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Core member of opposition party alleged to be having extramarital affair
http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/01/2...allleged-to-be-having-an-extramarital-affair/

In a reply to media queries from TRE, the Deputy Treasurer of the party Mr Png said: “We have to think carefully about our response”.

Png Eng Huat’s answer MUST BE NO COMMENT, AND NOT “We have to think carefully about our response.”

Unfortunately, 四爷Png贝勒, had deliberately disobeyed the Vichy WP directive.

EVERYONE inside Vichy WP had obeyed this strict directive that came directly from the top. ALL have to say NO COMMENT.....All but except Png Eng Huat.

Instead of giving an answer that is strictly “NO COMMENT” like all other party members and cadres, Png had deliberately allowed himself to be “discovered” by reporters, and then gave an answer that is NOT “NO COMMENT”. By allowing the reporters to quote him and his important position in the party’s all-powerful CEC, Png had given tremendous credibility to the rumour and had perhaps signaled the reporters to continue to hound down that Yaw鬼.

Png Eng Huat, by openly defying his party’s directive, had perhaps delivered the KO blow to that Yaw鬼.

Just like四爷 who had benefited tremendously from his devious plot, Vichy WP’s Png贝勒 had also schemed and stepped onto that Yaw鬼’s body to ascend the Hougang throne.

From a jobless perpetual business failure to a $16k/mth taxpayers’ funded stipend, this is truly “HUAT-AH”!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother skponggol,lucky WP very clever decided long long ago not to teach you the rick of "success rules number satu-how to win?"you see you still do not know,God bless,amen

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Core member of opposition party alleged to be having extramarital affair
http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/01/2...allleged-to-be-having-an-extramarital-affair/

In a reply to media queries from TRE, the Deputy Treasurer of the party Mr Png said: “We have to think carefully about our response”.

In his relentless pursuit of power and glory, Png Eng Huat had openly disobeyed and betrayed the Vichy WP’s directive as he ruthlessly and manipulatively encouraged the gutter media to hound down YSL.

Why was Png given so many chances by Vichy WP chief eunuch while others were given NO CHANCE?

Instead of penalising this backstabbing renegade, Png was rewarded with the Hougang trophy to represent Vichy WP.

Where the hell is the party discipline?

What kind of message is the party top hierarchy sending to the members?.......上樑不正下樑歪

No wonder there are so many Secret Squirrels and Png Wannabes inside Vichy WP.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The silence was a WP directive that everyone HAD to follow. It was not YSL's directive. That order came from the top, and it was strict. No chances given. If your husband breaks it by clearing your name, no chances give.

It didn't matter who was in bed and who was not in bed with Leisure Suit Larry. All have to say NO COMMENT. It also didn't matter if your career took a nose dive as a result and your personal life went down hill as a result. You cannot deny the accusation if you are accused even if you are completely innocent. Your answer MUST BE NO COMMENT, AND NOT "NO, I DID NOT SLEEP WITH HIM".

So what is the punishment for those who didnt follo w the directive? The last I have checked, Frieda Chan as a CEC member broke the silence by giving an interview to TNP and she is still CEC member now.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So what is the punishment for those who didnt follo w the directive? The last I have checked, Frieda Chan as a CEC member broke the silence by giving an interview to TNP and she is still CEC member now.

Goh Meng Seng

You're confusing WP and PAP. No wonder why you're focussed on one and not the other.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, you are saying FC is from PAP? Now you are confusing me! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I'm saying in your world view, there is only Yaw Gate and FC breaking rank. There is no Palmer Gate, no PAP members breaking rank, no AIM saga, no mismanagement of foreign workers, no SMRT strike, no train breakdowns, no ponding, and therefore no need to take on the PAP.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm saying in your world view, there is only Yaw Gate and FC breaking rank. There is no Palmer Gate, no PAP members breaking rank, no AIM saga, no mismanagement of foreign workers, no SMRT strike, no train breakdowns, no ponding, and therefore no need to take on the PAP.

GMS is handsomely paid by PAP for deflecting the palmergate issue. He is working quite hard recently.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You have put up an assertion that there is a standing order of a gag order, I am asking you what is the punishment for a member, least a CEC member to break it. You can't answer but try to do a diversion? Did they specifically teach you about diversion tactic in WP?:wink:

The truth is FC's interview with TNP has deepen the crisis... She indirectly defended herself and in contrast, effected a contrast to Angela, basically implicitly implied that Angela didn't respond that means she must be guilty. A lot of people were misled into such thinking. Such breaking rank is RARE for a CEC member of WP. Intriguingly, she survived. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS is handsomely paid by PAP for deflecting the palmergate issue. He is working quite hard recently.

I hope they pay more than 50 cents per post. 3711/2 = $1855.50 is not a lot of money for so much work. Or maybe they take FB postings into account too.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS many many questions for YSL even until today.

GMS no questions (but have praises) for palmergate.

very obvious this guy.

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have put up an assertion that there is a standing order of a gag order, I am asking you what is the punishment for a member, least a CEC member to break it. You can't answer but try to do a diversion? Did they specifically teach you about diversion tactic in WP?:wink:Goh Meng Seng

you are an example for the punishment for disobeying the party gag order. serve you right to kick you out.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some angry people work FOC,you see some of them here.God bless,amen

I was taught this - MICE. M for money, I for ideology, C for being compromised and E for ego. In Lau Goh's case, should be M and E. Not Mt E but money and ego. Cheers. Have a great weekend.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

FULL of bullshit... are you a WP member.? do you have the memo?

WP is not the nazi party...

is every 1 really that obedient to Low ??? Can he impose his will so easily?why then did Fazli, Eric Tan, Ah Poh and Sanjeev all leave in quick succession???

is Low a dictator??? ... if they are so sure that every MUST say NO COMMENT, it can only mean they know what the hell was going on... otherwise this simply mean that they are not a transparent party...

the CEC may be able to force every 1 to say NO COMMENT... why should Angela need to suffer in silence...? why shouldnt she be allow to clear her name ... is it reasonable to think that she is a puppet...

sometime the simplest explanation is the 1 people do not want to face...

ANgela did not speak because she choose not to speak, not because the Party say she cannot...

because she choose not to speak... she cant blame others for doubting... she choose to be doubted... opp supporters would have given her the benefit of doubt... but she choose to keep quiet... so she cant blame any1...

her public facebook page have not been updated since the scandal... she has not show up @ any WP events for some time but neither did Glenda so maybe no need to read too much into it.,..

NO COMMENT was because the party was caught by surprise, they did not know what the fuck was doing on...

no because they were trying to silence the truth....

at the every least, ANgela will know whether she is innocent or not... she just think she doesnt have to account to any1 even though she is a public figure

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The one who controlled the silence was YSL. They were all waiting for him to break his silence. But he did not. Eventually he had to be sacked because the silence was deafening, causing collateral damage, especially with GMS stoking fire from the side. Since up to the end, he did not utter a single word, except a general admission of guilt, no details, is there any need to add anything to that?

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
at the every least, ANgela will know whether she is innocent or not... she just think she doesnt have to account to any1 even though she is a public figure

This statement of yours is so far from the truth that I'm surprised even coming from you.

Read Fook Seng's statement above this reply. At least that is far more reasonable and accurate than your silly presumption of guilt.