• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The SGH bitch jailed for 5 weeks and 5 days. Fined 600 sgd.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys totally misread the genius and craftiness of ATBs. This was a totally well crafted act on her fact - she is now famous and dicks will happily cough out $1,000 one shot to fcuk her. She will not only be famous but fabulously rich.
She ish a smart cookie

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
一代名妓 含肥子
微服出巡 採精子
小小車禍 不會死
醫院爆粗 真羞恥
警察盤問 不休止
你猜你猜 快氣死
羈押牢房 被迫使
打砲口爆 换地址

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if no deportation, she can continue to be a sugar baby. $6.9k a month from each daddy. not considered work as she only needs to open her legs in the privacy of her condo. if she has 10 sugar daddies, easily $69k a month.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
if no deportation, she can continue to be a sugar baby. $6.9k a month from each daddy. not considered work as she only needs to open her legs in the privacy of her condo. if she has 10 sugar daddies, easily $69k a month.
You should rent her room at The Sail and offer your 房租肉偿 service. :rolleyes:

At the same time, be her pimp and earn some money. This is my good deed to you, just like advising someone to be a pilot. Can gain merit :sneaky:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should rent her room at The Sail and offer your 房租肉偿 service. :rolleyes:

At the same time, be her pimp and earn some money. This is my good deed to you, just like advising someone to be a pilot. Can gain merit :sneaky:
i’d rather be a deep cleaner and help her with thorough cleansing using 淑女樂。

1698290231563.jpeg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should be completely ban from entering SG for at least 3 years like most countries. What’s stopping her from becoming a hostess again and a danger to the public whilst on a 90 day tourist visa ?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are assuming she earns $500 a day. she is probably at around $200 a customer and my assumption is that they average at least 8 customers a day.
so it should be 28days x $200 x 8 = $44,800 + 600
$500 is for butterfly only. Not including take out.