• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The SGH bitch jailed for 5 weeks and 5 days. Fined 600 sgd.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is good as a FT. A born and bred Sinkie would not have got away that lightly for the same crim. The PAP regime is chickenshit whenever foreigners are involved, could cause a diplomatic incident.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is good as a FT. A born and bred Sinkie would not have got away that lightly for the same crim. The PAP regime is chickenshit whenever foreigners are involved, could cause a diplomatic incident.
Singkie had been under their thumb for so long. They have lost their balls and rational even to question the ruling party.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jail not enough. Deport her and permanently ban her from entering Singapore.
Must learn to forgive her as she is humbled by our law.

I am sure she will provide better bbbj and cim from now on as she knows her place in this great city.

Please keep her around to sextisfy local teekos .

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loss of income 40days ×2/3 =28days
28days ×$500= $14000+600 fine.
you are assuming she earns $500 a day. she is probably at around $200 a customer and my assumption is that they average at least 8 customers a day.
so it should be 28days x $200 x 8 = $44,800 + 600

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why no REAL photos of this beauty only the heavily filtered social media versions?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will she get deported and ban from entering?

Tiagong ,

Han, who has been in remand for 13 days, appeared in court via video-link from prison. She did not have a lawyer and attended the proceedings with the help of a Mandarin interpreter.

The long-haired, bespectacled woman appeared a shadow of her feisty self as she stood up during her mitigation plea and bowed, saying in English: “I’m sorry.”

Pronouncing the sentence to a packed courtroom, Deputy Principal District Judge Luke Tan said the hospital worker whom Han had railed against had only been trying to help her.

Calling her behaviour loutish and belligerent, Judge Tan said: “There was simply no excuse for her behaviour, for shouting abusive words at the victim.”

Prosecutors from the Attorney-General’s Chambers and the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) proceeded with five charges against her. These were for being a public nuisance, using abusive language against a public servant, using abusive words and using criminal force on a security officer, and for lying in her work permit application.

Han faced eight charges in total. Three other charges of using criminal force on a security officer, using abusive language against a public servant, and moonlighting as a freelance hostess without a valid work pass for about two months were taken into consideration.

Following her conviction, Han’s work pass will be revoked, and she will be permanently barred from working in Singapore, MOM said on Wednesday.

Tiagong , only barred from working in Singapore.

In her mitigation plea, read aloud by the interpreter, Han said she ought to have exercised tolerance and greater understanding of the facts as well as the law, and should not have reacted in the way she did.

She added that this was her first time living overseas, and she was unfamiliar with Singapore’s laws.

But prosecutors clarified that Han had entered Singapore on at least four occasions since 2019, to which she replied it was only for short holidays.

After hearing the sentence, Han added: “I’m sorry for causing inconvenience to everyone. I will take this opportunity as a lesson learnt (and) I will not reoffend in future.”

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wealthy people are accustomed to quick first class service. I dunno why she go 2nd class expecting same 5 star treatment. In fact, she could have just gone to a clinic. Save jail time inconvenience.

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Difficult and complicated case like this - summary justice dished out with such efficiency. In comparison, simple corruption case involving Iswaran - no picture no sound!

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys totally misread the genius and craftiness of ATBs. This was a totally well crafted act on her fact - she is now famous and dicks will happily cough out $1,000 one shot to fcuk her. She will not only be famous but fabulously rich.