• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The SBF Gay Debate

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have a short contribution to this debate...

Gays should be tarred and feathered and driven out of town!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why is the photo on the top a turn-off while the photo on the bottom a turn-on?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can the people here just declare if he is straight or Gay before we proceed further? Easier to see where they are coming from.

I'm straighter than bamboo. Love women to the core. Find life meaningless without all kinds of women - young old fat slender auntie type schoolgirl type GND type ....... I BIG SMALL ALL EAT

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ha ha ... that's a posed shot. Most real-life lesbian couples are butch (masculine)/femme (feminine) pairings:

ButchFemme1.png

taiwan_pride_couple.jpg

529515_828098532308_56702159_35825721_785066903_n.jpg

IMAG03371-1024x819.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why all of us know of classmates even in primary school who are more 'butch' or 'ah gua' than the rest, and who eventually turn out to be gay in adulthood.

50-50

Last time, I had friends who "came out" during their NS days and they shocked everyone. Nobody expected.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ... that's a posed shot. Most real-life lesbian couples are butch (masculine)/femme (feminine) pairings:

Can someone tell me why some lesbos need to take up the role of a male by being a butch/dyke but in gay relationships both men act like normal men and you rarely see one act like some feminine shemale.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can the people here just declare if he is straight or Gay before we proceed further? Easier to see where they are coming from.

I am damn straight.. no man better go near my butt.. unless they want to get a punch in the face.
Here's another question.. if gays are born gays.. in primary or secondary schools.. would it be like temptation for gays to be put into classes of boys in an all boys school? I mean.. how would you react if someone was leering at your butt when you changed for PE lesson?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's another question.. if gays are born gays.. in primary or secondary schools.. would it be like temptation for gays to be put into classes of boys in an all boys school? I mean.. how would you react if someone was leering at your butt when you changed for PE lesson?

96% of men are straight, according to one US study. How do you think girls in co-ed schools react when straight guys leer at their breasts and butts during PE and swimming lessons?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone tell me why some lesbos need to take up the role of a male by being a butch/dyke but in gay relationships both men act like normal men and you rarely see one act like some feminine shemale.

In Singapore many male homosexual couples are also macho/effeminate gay pairings. Two effeminate gays ('ah guas') will never be in a love relationship because they view themselves as 'sisters of the hood' (阿姐) and to have sex with each other would be akin to incest.

This distinction is less clear in Western gay communities, where 2 effeminate gays or 2 macho gays can be couples.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore many male homosexual couples are also macho/effeminate gay pairings. Two effeminate gays ('ah guas') will never be in a love relationship because they view themselves as 'sisters of the hood' (阿姐) and to have sex with each other would be akin to incest.

This distinction is less clear in Western gay communities, where 2 effeminate gays or 2 macho gays can be couples.

Don't you think it is ironic that they would choose to act out male or female roles when both are the same gender. You see how ironic it is and how contridictory it is. You like someone from the same gender but that person from that same gender as you acts and dresses like someone from the opposite gender in this case it's mostly for the females cos gay guys don't wear skirts in singapore.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess it's becuz looking at the bottom pic, as a male, you are imagining that she kisses you like that. Whereas the top pic you wont want him to kiss you lah.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you think it is ironic that they would choose to act out male or female roles when both are the same gender. You see how ironic it is and how contridictory it is. You like someone from the same gender but that person from that same gender as you acts and dresses like someone from the opposite gender in this case it's mostly for the females cos gay guys don't wear skirts in singapore.

So so true. Especially lesbians.. why must one take on the role of a butch.. like a Male.. when they can get the real thing if they went straight? What's their minds thinking?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
96% of men are straight, according to one US study. How do you think girls in co-ed schools react when straight guys leer at their breasts and butts during PE and swimming lessons?

Firstly, I don't mind when a female looks at me leeringly.. as long as she isn't too bad looking.
But not a guy.. as I am a guy.. and when that happens.. I just want to beat their face in for not noticing that I'm NOT gay!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a short contribution to this debate...

Gays should be tarred and feathered and driven out of town!

Shirt lifters and dykes should be sent to correctional camps to get their orientation straightened.