• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The sad Singapore Football scene - "You die your business" even if........

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LionsXII's Shakir Hamzah serving 4 days' detention for going Awol from NS to play football for Singapore's LionX11

ST_20130615_SHAKIR16KIX9_3703723e.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/sports/story/lionsxiis-shakir-hamzah-serving-4-days-detention-going-awol-ns-20130615

By Fabius Chen

Yesterday was the day he was supposed to complete his national service; instead, footballer Shakir Hamzah found himself starting a four-day stint in detention.

The LionsXII defender, 20, was handed the sentence after being charged with going absent without official leave (Awol) last month.

"Police NSF Special Constable Muhammad Shakir Hamzah was charged with one count of absence without official leave and one count of disobedience of orders," a spokesman for the Singapore Police Force confirmed.

The Straits Times understands that on May 17, Shakir left his work duties without the permission of his supervisors and travelled to Kuantan for a Malaysian Super League clash that evening between the LionsXII and Pahang.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
strangly, FAS did not step in to resolve matter,afterall, playing in the team also national service. think he kena sabo.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't blame this boy for goin AWOL.. The blame lies with that Fucktard short bastard useless FAS chief Zainuddin for not helping this boy..

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a real screw up. the boy represented singapore in the M-league. FAS should be making the necessary arrangement. If he was not given leave, how can FAS draft him into the squad?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't blame this boy for goin AWOL.. The blame lies with that Fucktard short bastard useless FAS chief Zainuddin for not helping this boy..

Yeah maybe that useless bastard was too fucking preoccupied with trying to douse out the huge flames fanned by his "demoracy" remarks to properly send in a fucking letter on behalf for he boy....talk about a useless OVERPAID village idiot this fucking cheebye pap put here to do a simple job.......

Wtf is zainuddin when you need him to open his fucking mouth to explain!!!!

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely unfair to Shakir. But it's good that more and more such things are happening as they help to rile up the people and compound their anger they have for the PAP and its administration. And hopefully get fucked harder at GE2016.

jw5

Loyal
LOL. What a joke.
Next time, make sure you "get permission" if you want to represent your country in a sporting event or if you want to wear civilian clothes and work in an air con environment which you are most comfortable with, during your ns. :rolleyes:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the SAF, the Disciplinary Officer (JDO or SDO) is bound the pass sentences based on guidelines passed down by MINDEF Legal Dept. Very often, though, even the most junior disciplinary officers have the authority to suspend the sentences in view of circumstances or refer the case upwards for special consideration.

This application of the law / policy is very unfortunate.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
In the SAF, the Disciplinary Officer (JDO or SDO) is bound the pass sentences based on guidelines passed down by MINDEF Legal Dept. Very often, though, even the most junior disciplinary officers have the authority to suspend the sentences in view of circumstances or refer the case upwards for special consideration.

This application of the law / policy is very unfortunate.

Brother, for IPPT defaulter, normally how many times then will send to DB? I defaulted once a few years ago and got fined $50. This year I forgot to take within the new 9 months window and gets another charge in Sep :(

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, for IPPT defaulter, normally how many times then will send to DB? I defaulted once a few years ago and got fined $50. This year I forgot to take within the new 9 months window and gets another charge in Sep :(

If I'm not wrong it's
1. Warning(just give some excuse like busy with work) or $50 fine
2. $50 or $100 fine, depend on how good your excuse
3. $100 fine or 1 day DB, depend on how good your excuse
4. I think you just run out of luck, ka zhui is db

I reach number two already, so I tell myself die die also must find a way out. To keep a long story short, end of the day, I'm now in MR. :biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well to me it is a matter of discipline.

Even if one is playing for the National Team, he still has to ask permission from his boss (regardless of occupation) for permission for leave/time off to play. No just suka suka walk out and go MIA.

Example if you are the boss of the Department and one of your staff who is representing the company soccer team, just go MIA without your knowledge to play soccer for the company for a few days. Will you just keeo quiet (or only KPKB behind your PC)?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Zain says this is democracry in action.
This is the price for loyalty and national pride. Kena gang bang.