• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The sad Singapore Football scene - "You die your business" even if........

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, for IPPT defaulter, normally how many times then will send to DB? I defaulted once a few years ago and got fined $50. This year I forgot to take within the new 9 months window and gets another charge in Sep :(

You must damn unfit or fat...should have been a vegetarian & drink more soursop juices...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys guys before passing judgement too hastily remember the sentencing wasn't carried out by the unit officers but by those higher up in the hierachy. Of course they would have put the fact that he played for sg into consideration but he still got charged and mind you you don't just go to DB on your first offence committed you need to be a repeat offender. This guy should be like that ahmad latiff who even though played for sg constantly went in and out of DB.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely unfair to Shakir. But it's good that more and more such things are happening as they help to rile up the people and compound their anger they have for the PAP and its administration. And hopefully get fucked harder at GE2016.

How is that unfair? If he went awol he should get punished like everybody else. I think its very fair.

He is 20 years old and not a boy anymore. Time to wake up!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you find it weird that these footballers all somehow have the same profile and race? Waiting to see a Chinese footballer go db.

jw5

Loyal
How is that unfair? If he went awol he should get punished like everybody else. I think its very fair.

He is 20 years old and not a boy anymore. Time to wake up!

Should be "it's" and not "its".

It's vs Its
Deserves vs Deserve

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you find it weird that these footballers all somehow have the same profile and race? Waiting to see a Chinese footballer go db.

Are you telling a joke? How often do you see a Chinese playing football for a living for $3-4k per month? Sure there are a few instances, but they are not surely not the norm in Ass-League.