• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Real Truth - Georgie Yeo And His OCS Batch Boys

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure many of you are curious to know why Georgie Yeo is such an important man in the MIW team so much so that he cannot afford to lose his seat at all.

Let me share with you one of the reason why. The following people belongs to the same OCS batch boys during their youth days and some of them are given the SAF and President scholarship during that year:
1) Georgie Yeo
2) Teo C. H.
3) Lim H. K.
4) Lee H. L.
5) Philip Yeo

I don't have to mention their full name and you can probably guess who they are.
So you see, is Georgie Yeo a "VVIP" to the MIW?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure many of you are curious to know why Georgie Yeo is such an important man in the MIW team so much so that he cannot afford to lose his seat at all.

Let me share with you one of the reason why. The following people belongs to the same OCS batch boys during their youth days and some of them are given the SAF and President scholarship during that year:
1) Georgie Yeo
2) Teo C. H.
3) Lim H. K.
4) Lee H. L.
5) Philip Yeo

I don't have to mention their full name and you can probably guess who they are.

and out of the lot, who was the best officer?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCH and GY were 2 or the 3 president scholars that year. Lim hng kiang was also on a govt scholarship. I remember all 3 came in to the limelight in the early 90s.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, what is the big deal man?
2. some paper toy soldier made politician.
3. sheep is still sheep.
4. there is nothing to pity!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCH and GY were 2 or the 3 president scholars that year. Lim hng kiang was also on a govt scholarship. I remember all 3 came in to the limelight in the early 90s.

All 3 were president cum saf scholars.
Another from this cohort is LSS, but he only saf overseas scholar and made it to major.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All 3 were president cum saf scholars.
Another from this cohort is LSS, but he only saf overseas scholar and made it to major.

SAF Overseas scholar only made it to major???

Then again, you can't expect too much from someone who thought mash potato was ice-cream.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. honest, what is the big deal man?
2. some paper toy soldier made politician.
3. sheep is still sheep.
4. there is nothing to pity!

To us, it's no big deal but to the MIW it seems to be a life and death issue.

If I'm Georgie, I will choose to work as embassy of sillypore ... perhaps reside in uncle sam's country to meet his good friend George Bush.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) Georgie Yeo
2) Teo C. H.
3) Lim H. K.
4) Lee H. L.
5) Philip Yeo

i think philip yeo not with them. but saw that picture on newspaper. TCH,GY,LHK and lHL all same OCS. so its most trusted people becos friends since young, rather than to get real able people to work with u but dunno when it will over throw you.