• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real sammyboy

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal

So I am suggesting an alternative.... let a few trusted sbf nicks start a new forum in delphi..... how about 2 trusted sbf nicks... I recommend fishbuff and kojakbt22.....

I just saw a few nicks - "established" enough to be trusted - ahbengsong. and laksaboy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Anyway, oready got many pro-SDP fellas said I'm from PAP liao... So if I run a site, those SDP fellas won't want to participate. I want them to participate so that I can "F" them mah.... HHAHAHAH!

Many of those pro SDP fellas said that I am a Pappy agent too but they still swarmed to the old forum in ever increasing numbers.:biggrin:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros.. the reason why sammyboy in delphi is popular ?... its the aynonmousity.... and there are many sbf wannables springing up in delphi which is a danger.... we don't know who is the owner of those new forums...

So I am suggesting an alternative.... let a few trusted sbf nicks start a new forum in delphi..... how about 2 trusted sbf nicks... I recommend fishbuff and kojakbt22.....

If you don't trust them, just simply don't entertain their forum. Why the need to set up yet another forum??? :confused: