• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The real identity of blackmondy aka Melvin Chong (racist and PRC hater)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please go fuck your mother's cheebye and your father's ass as a punishment for them to bring a fucker like you into this world.
Limpeh will be happy to be your cameraman. Just give me a time and place.
After you fucked them, I'll be happy to draw a line across your neck with a penknife. What say you ?
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/what-to-buy-for-making-good-diy-steak-at-home.353133/page-2

What a pleasant and polite guy this blackmondy is… I wonder what his own mother thinks about her son’s real character. Blackmondy’s mother seems like a really pleasant lady though… from the photo I have seen.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he a moderator?
He’s a full-time racist, part-time woman hater and a champion of violence. He’s of course the enigma…LIMPEH on everything. I suspect his dad beat him up often resulting in his overarching father superiority complex.

His wife and mother seems like pleasant and nice folks though. Kids are adorable. Hope he didn’t beat them up.

IMG_0277.jpeg

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
why attack him for no reason???
I know where Scrooball is coming from. I once exposed blackmondy's ignorance when he said China was still exporting communism by saying communism died after the Berlin wall fell.

He didn't have an intelligent answer to that but instead attempted to 'save face' by using expletives and cursing my family. That was the last time I communicated with him.

That said, I believe this forum should remain a bastion of free speech and so I'd never expose a Samster no matter how much of an asshole he was.

If this forum could accommodate for many years a scumbag like scroobal (wonder what happened to him) whose slime indicator puts blackmondy in the shade it can accommodate anyone.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a pleasant and polite guy this blackmondy is… I wonder what his own mother thinks about her son’s real character. Blackmondy’s mother seems like a really pleasant lady though… from the photo I have seen.
reacts badly to banter. insecure and sensitive person.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He speaks like an army regular sergeant in Pulau Tekong. :laugh:
Guess blackmondy aka Melvin Chong will fit in well in Changi Hostel too. An anonymous tipoff about a racist inciting racial tensions AND used to work for Mediacorp should be quite easy for the police to track down.

His old email address of melvin_chongch …… should be a good start.

IMG_0277.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake virgin is also virgin. In the Army you don't address a 2LT Second Lieutenant chicken; it's Lieutenant Chicken.
Only your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories kena thrown eggs in Taiwan and your Cantonese chicken mother wife daughters need to fake virgin. Knnbccb you Malaysian Cantonese son of prostitute @nightsafari clone think you can hide in rat hole abusing hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress should be exposed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I’m not a CCP shill. You think it takes a genius to hate the CCP?

Now blackmondy is not just a CCP hater, he’s also an arrogant son of a bitch asshole. That’s my issue with him.
Ya @blackmondy is arrogant son of bitch that started and up slut whore mistress threads around me. But of course his fellow arrogant hypocrite criminal bullies @chicken @musclepower supported him and against you doing this while they have no qualms to take my particulars name and address and spin into so many fake virgin slut whore mistress tales everyday. Criminals and Dogs support each other is like that.