• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The real identity of blackmondy aka Melvin Chong (racist and PRC hater)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0277.jpeg

More details to follow

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m sure this bastard enjoyed having his fun being a radical racist and PRC hater. I wonder how he will fare when I share it on a PRC forum.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.police.gov.sg/media-roo...=The uttering of words with,, a fine, or both.

The uttering of words with the deliberate intention of wounding the racial feelings of a person is an offence under Section 298 of the Penal Code, and is punishable with imprisonment of up to three years, a fine, or both. The committing of an act prejudicial to the maintenance of harmony between different religious groups is an offence under Section 298A(b) of the Penal Code, and is punishable with imprisonment of up to three years, a fine, or both. The possession of obscene films is an offence under Section 30(2)(a) of the Films Act, and is punishable with imprisonment of up to 12 months, a fine of up to $40,000, or both.

Mudds cannot connect the dots because they cannot count how many dots were there is the first place. :laugh:
You simply cannot reason with mudds as their warped religious ideology supercedes all rationale.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-truth-about-the-baltimore-bridge-collapse.361379/

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not take it personal.
I'd rather he be anonymous because that is imminently conducive for open communication.
It's better that people say what they mean than be a hypocrite and a politician.
Leave him alone.
This bastard blackmondy better come out and apologize. Otherwise he can be assured that the PRCs and police will be next to say hi to him.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard Melvin Chong deleted his LinkedIn Profile. But I already took screencap. Maybe will share soon.

Humji bastard think he’s smart by deleting eh. In other words he just admitted that his cover got blown.

IMG_0302.jpeg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like there is a photo of him and his daughter. I wonder if his daughter knows her dad is a radical racist, PRC hater and lecherous scum?