• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Quran and Hadith teach about expanding Islam using violence

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those verses you quoted has no mention of any loot.

Refer to Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 424-425, related to the the verse 2:216.

Shortly after arriving in Medina from Mecca in 622, Muhammad began raiding the merchant caravans traveling to and from neighboring Mecca. He would steal their property and kill anyone who defended . After a few years of this, the Meccans eventually realized that they would have to try and capture Medina, since it was being used as a base of operations by Muhammad and his pirates.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. Killing of innocents is forbidden. Even unnecessary killing of animals or destroying trees are discourage in Islam

Genocide of Banu Qurayza​

Muhammad has committed a genocide of a jewish tribe called Banu Qurayza who used to live in Medina peacefully before Muhammad arrived and started fighting them and killing them. Muhammad ordered the beheading of 600-900 Jewish men and their heads were thrown into ditches. All the women and children were enslaved and they were used either as concubines or sold in markets to purchase weapons and horses.

How brutal and wicked Muhammad was?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As i am typing now, USA, IsraHell is still commiting violence and killing murdering innocents in Syria. Till today Iraq still facing war after US illegal invasion. Not forgetting invasion of Afghan. Killing thousands of innocents women and children

As I type now, moslems are launching pogroms to kill Jews in Russia.

If you moslems did some thinking on 6 Oct 2023, this war wouldn't have started. Islam wants to start fights, then don't cry when islam gets punched in the face.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for your "3 Gods" verse from the Bible.
John 5:7–8
KJV: "7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the holy Ghost, and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, ..."

It's not my claim. I'm repeating christians claims.
You're unaware of your fake god referring himself as "we" ?

Kings are humans. Your fake arabian god was inflated by some human scribe, you retard.
You illiterate language baboon.
Even Jewish and Christian scholars admit and agreed that it's a form of singular.

In the first chapter of Genesis, Elohim says “Let us create man in our own image.”
No scholar believes this to be plural.

It's impossible to explain language nuances to baboons, as it flies over their heads.
Even English is a challenge for chinks like you. You're better off using noises and grunts to communicate.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KJV: "7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the holy Ghost, and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, ..."

It's not my claim. I'm repeating christians claims.

I don't see "3 Gods" . So you can't back up your ludicrous claim after all.

You illiterate language baboon.
Even Jewish and Christian scholars admit and agreed that it's a form of singular.

You retarded pig. God has never referred to Himself as "we". He referred to Himself as "I Am".

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refer to Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 424-425, related to the the verse 2:216.

Shortly after arriving in Medina from Mecca in 622, Muhammad began raiding the merchant caravans traveling to and from neighboring Mecca. He would steal their property and kill anyone who defended . After a few years of this, the Meccans eventually realized that they would have to try and capture Medina, since it was being used as a base of operations by Muhammad and his pirates.
You get your sources from islamophobic sites but yet you don't even read to understand?

This is 2:216.
Fighting has been made obligatory upon you ˹believers˺, though you dislike it. Perhaps you dislike something which is good for you and like something which is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know.

It has no relation to what you're posting.

Do better.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see "3 Gods" . So you can't back up your ludicrous claim after all.

You retarded pig. God has never referred to Himself as "we". He referred to Himself as "I Am".
So where is the source you say christians use and accept all 3 are God's?

I am. I am what? The sentence isn't complete. A good example of translation and amending going haywire in your bible.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's your "3 Gods" verse from the Bible?

Your bible.

You're clearly a moron.

Read Exodus 3:14
And what was I Am in Greek and Aramaic?

Only an illiterate language baboon cannot see the transitional error in translation.

The Quran gives a better picture of what I Am means since the original language text of the bible is no more in existence.

2:117– He is the One Who has originated the heavens and the earth, and when He wills to (originate) a thing, He only says to it: 'Be', and it becomes.

Again baboons like you will have no ability to see how this is tapestried together.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your bible.

Still no "3 Gods". Even your quoted verse said these three are one.

And what was I Am in Greek and Aramaic?

Only an illiterate language baboon cannot see the transitional error in translation.

Only an illiterate pig like you continue to squirm and lie when rebutted.

The Quran gives a better picture of what I Am means since the original language text is no more I'm existence.

Your 1924 cairo quran gives a better picture after standardisation? Lol

Again baboons like you will have no ability to see how this is tapestried together.

Pigs like you lie and squirm all the time when your lies get exposed.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still no "3 Gods". Even your quoted verse said these three are one.
Only a dishonest pagan will understand IAm means god but refuse to understand John 5:7-8 means 3 gods.
You're most welcome to wallow in your own deceit. Nobody can help you now.

Only an illiterate pig like you continue to squirm and lie when rebutted.
You mean the lie you fervently believe your god shat?

Your 1924 cairo quran gives a better picture after standardisation? Lol
Still cannot show me the physical pre and post 1924 Quran?
Pay-per-view only on the internet? Haha

Pigs like you lie and squirm all the time when your lies get exposed.
Squirming as in like your christian scholars do when they realise the errors and mistakes in the bible and had to amend and remove and add more verses?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get your sources from islamophobic sites but yet you don't even read to understand?

This is 2:216.
Fighting has been made obligatory upon you ˹believers˺, though you dislike it. Perhaps you dislike something which is good for you and like something which is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know.

It has no relation to what you're posting.

Do better.

The verses I posted were after a group of peaceful muslim jihadis sent by the emulated Prophet staged a raid on a caravan from Mecca. You are avoiding to answer my question on whether looting is halal.

The verse motivates violence against kaafirs, maybe in the heart the muslim feels that is wrong to resort to extreme brutality in the name of 'SELF-DEFENCE' and dislike it, but ibis will tell him not to think and question, ended IBIS winning.

The verse says apostasy is worst than KILLING. The verse that says no compulsion in religion is bullshit and just one of the token good verses that only use by muslims to defence islam.

Have you read the prophet biography by IBN Hisham? https://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Sirat Ibn Hisham.pdf

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The verses I posted were after a group of peaceful muslim jihadis sent by the emulated Prophet staged a raid on a caravan from Mecca. You are avoiding to answer my question on whether looting is halal.

The verse motivates violence against kaafirs, maybe in the heart the muslim feels that is wrong to resort to extreme brutality in the name of 'SELF-DEFENCE' and dislike it, but ibis will tell him not to think and question, ended IBIS winning.

The verse says apostasy is worst than KILLING. The verse that says no compulsion in religion is bullshit and just one of the token good verses that only use by muslims to defence islam.

Have you read the prophet biography by IBN Hisham? https://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Sirat Ibn Hisham.pdf
Already previously explained the caravans were raided because KAFIRS broke their treaties. Then its cassus belli for returning the favour.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran (2:216) -

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot."

@Loofydralb
How would you rationalize using event's context, ambushing and looting rivalry merchants to be act of self-defense?

Nothing is said about defending one's LIFE or the situation is Life Threatening.

Muslims are told "Fighting (meaning killing) is ordained for you, though you may dislike it". The verse is SATANIC, Iblis (Satan) is telling muslims not to think too much and to kill for the sake of his cause. Muslims don't question too much.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Genocide of Banu Qurayza​

Muhammad has committed a genocide of a jewish tribe called Banu Qurayza who used to live in Medina peacefully before Muhammad arrived and started fighting them and killing them. Muhammad ordered the beheading of 600-900 Jewish men and their heads were thrown into ditches. All the women and children were enslaved and they were used either as concubines or sold in markets to purchase weapons and horses.

How brutal and wicked Muhammad was?

Again deliberately out of context. Always remember the Prophet will fight the enemies unnecesarily. What more killing. Time and again the hypocrites/ enemies broke the promise/pact during war. So is legit to fight them. Fm the Quran:

Surely the worst moving creatures in the sight of Allah are those who definitively denied the truth and are therefore in no way prepared to accept it; (especially) those with whom you entered into a covenant and then they broke their covenant time after time, and who do not fear Allah. So if you meet them in war, make of them a fearsome example for those who follow them, that they may he admonished. And if you fear treachery from any people (with whom you have a covenant) then publicly throw their covenant at them.43 Allah does not love the treacherous. (Q8:56-58)

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I type now, moslems are launching pogroms to kill Jews in Russia.

If you moslems did some thinking on 6 Oct 2023, this war wouldn't have started. Islam wants to start fights, then don't cry when islam gets punched in the face.

Is a legit war for Palestine. The oppressor zionist Jews are the illegal occupier of Palestine.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is a legit war for Palestine. The oppressor zionist Jews are the illegal occupier of Palestine.

The Jews were in Israel at least 1500 years before your mohammedan religion was invented by an arab pedophile.