• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PM should reward Vivian for his good Parliamentary performance..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PM should reward Vivian for his good Parliamentary performance....

By sending him to Aljunied GRC in 2016 to lead the PAP team there.. With his eloquence and his combative manners, the PAP should have no trouble at all winning back Aljunied from the Hammers in 2016..

The PM must be quietly impressed by how bravely Vivian challenged LTK and his fellow Hammers.. This man may have a girly name with a Cheebye mouth but in my honest opinion, he's the right man to bring Glory to the PAP again in Aljunied..

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
i totally agree.

it would be extremely foolish to not have VB lead a team to contest Aljunied GRC in 2016. He possesses immense intelligence, a very sharp wit and an abundance of charisma. He is the best hope the PAP has of ever recapturing Aljunied GRC. i hope our honorable PM Lee would do the right thing and i have every confidence that he will, taking into account his sterling track record and stellar performance since he took over from GCT.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That spells the end of WP reign in Aljunied GRC ff VB heads the team against them come 2016.
As a die hard fan of Opposition Parties in SG. I plead the PM Mr LHL not to let this happen. :(