• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Petition for a Referendum ......

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
....on the Population White Paper.
Do note it is Organised by TKL. You don't have to like the man, but support the movement.

THE PETITION

We, the citizens of Singapore, wish to express our concern at the possible increase in population to 6.9 million in 2030, as contained in the Population White Paper.

We urge the Government to hold a Referendum for us to express our choice of the economic, social and living environment for our families in the future.

Majulah Singapura.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couldn't someone else with a better standing in society have initiated this? I won't sign it. If I have any connection with TKL, even if remote, I think I would be jinxed.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone should b clear by now what the wayang national CONversation is gg...