• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the 'other people happy, you not happy' syndrome

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you see people very happy
and for no reason make you unhappy.
you may be suffering from 'other people happy, you not happy' syndrome
this is a mental disease which few sinkie realised
they are only happy if they see someone get ito trouble
especially financial troubles

the problem is that whether someone is in trouble or not is suppose to be none
of our business, yet they feel 'good' due to their misfortune.

these people become obsessed, like suck in to a vortex of negative energy
they literally need to look for people who are less fortunate than them to perk up their lousy day, whne the stock market crash, they feel happy becos somewhere some one must have suffered a big loss...etc

there is no cure for this disease,

they will watch their ministers like a hawk, hope one of them or all all of them get the cancer, get pay cut or vote out of next GE

there is no cure for this disease, only hope for this people is that the world end at 21.12.2012
they will finally see the light

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no cure? thats pessimistic. and irrational. positive thinking, positive attitude and outlook, would take care of the problem u had observed.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where got?

people happy u also happy lor.

what's the problem? where got u not happy to see others happy?

the more happy they are , the better what!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the problem is that whether someone is in trouble or not is suppose to be none of our business, yet they feel 'good' due to their misfortune.

such schadenfreude mentality has been deeply entrenched here i must say... then again, relativity always had a hand in this... :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wen ppl no 1, dey r happy ...

wen other ppl no 1, it means dat u r nt no 1 ...

sg oni interested in no 1 ...

so, wen other ppl r no 1, it means sg is nt no 1, there4 damn unhappy ... :mad:

breakaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
the syndrome is very common in our society. I have seen and also know people who are like that. I observed some ministers are also like that,so no big deal.When mishap happen to them,I also will "be happy" for them.:o

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the syndrome is very common in our society. I have seen and also know people who are like that. I observed some ministers are also like that,so no big deal.When mishap happen to them,I also will "be happy" for them.:o

someone will be deeply worried when there's no retrenchment! :eek::eek::eek:

jw5

Loyal
It seems that you have the "other people not happy I happy" syndrome. :smile:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a confession to make

now that the burnt mp is in hospital
I am very happy
I should be sad but I am not
I am happy