• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , BPL predictions

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dilandau.eu/media/swf/embed-player.swf" style="" id="ply" name="ply" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="false" wmode="opaque" flashvars="file=http://www.livetowin.zaidink.com/player/mp3/10. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da.mp3&volume=50&" height="20" width="200">

De do do do, de da da da
Is all I want to say to you
De do do do, de da da da
They're meaningless and all that's true
:eek:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , BPL prediction

This weekend's big match on Monday: Man Utd vs Chelsea.

If Rooney plays, will he trying to score? :biggrin:

Serie A starts this weekend. :p

The peektures in this thread are so nice........................... :wink:

I doubt he will even start. I still predict Man U for the win.

Somehow, I'm not convinced that Mourinho's return to Stamford Bridge will be that successful. There's a lot of hype in the press but frankly I didn't think they were that impressive against Aston Villa but they will still finish second overall I reckon.

My prediction for top three finish (which I may change after the transfer window has shut).

1) Man City
2) Chelsea
3) Man Utd

City look good under Pellegrini.

jw5

Loyal

I doubt he will even start. I still predict Man U for the win.

Somehow, I'm not convinced that Mourinho's return to Stamford Bridge will be that successful. There's a lot of hype in the press but frankly I didn't think they were that impressive against Aston Villa but they will still finish second overall I reckon.

My prediction for top three finish (which I may change after the transfer window has shut).

1) Man City
2) Chelsea
3) Man Utd

City look good under Pellegrini.

Rooney won't start becos Moyes will start with the same team that played against Swansea, you can count on that.

It's being reported that Chelsea have scuppered Spurs' bid for Willian. So that means they now have close to 50 attacking midfielders. :biggrin:

Hopefully the weather will be cool tomorrow. :p

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , BPL prediction

BPL Saturday's predictions :

Arsenal under 2 3/4
Everton under 2½
Hull - 1/4
Newcastle - 1/4
Southampton over 2½
Crystal Palace + 1/2
Aston Villa over 2 3/4

Chok dee !

jw5

Loyal

David Moyes hinted that Rooney may start against Chelsea and that he may not sign any players this transfer window. :rolleyes:

Jose Mourinho has confirmed that Willian has chosen Chelsea over Spurs, despite completing a medical at Spurs.
Essentially, Chelsea have scuppered Spurs' bid for Willian, whose club Anzhi had agreed the fee with Spurs.
This is the video of the press conference Jose gave. He really knows how to play games, and not just on the pitch. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jiu Hu team win oil rich team.
Cardiff 3 Man City2

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Wenger is essentially saying is that he is happy to consign Arsenal to a mid table Premier League team who are incapable of wining any silverware.
Really feel it is time for Wenger to leave or be sacked but the Arsenal Board don't have the balls to do this due to some misguided allegiance to him.

Sadly, the glory days of Henry, Bergkamp and Vieira are over...

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hopefully the weather will be cool tomorrow. :p

See the odds below offered by loser pools and compare with the other one. :biggrin:

Barcelona 1.35

Draw 4.25

Atletico Madrid 6.50

Supercopa de Espana Preview: Barcelona v Atletico Madrid

26 August 2013

358713header.jpg

Bet <select class="amounts" id="id_42" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"> <option value="5" selected="selected" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£5</option> <option value="10" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£10</option> <option value="20" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£20</option> <option value="50" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£50</option> <option value="100" style="font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-weight: normal;">£100</option> </select>Returns:
Barcelona
£6.80
Draw
£27.50
Atlético Madrid
£40.00

<tbody>
</tbody>

Barcelona hold a slender advantage as they prepare to host Atletico Madrid in the second leg of the Supercopa de Espana on Wednesday.

The Catalan club lead the tie by virtue of away goals after earning a 1-1 draw in Madrid, as Neymar's 66th-minute header cancelled out David Villa's impressive volleyed opener at the Vicente Calderon.

For that reason, Gerardo Martino's side go into the return fixture as slight favourites to seal an 11th Supercopa success in their fifth consecutive appearance in the competition.

Atletico, meanwhile, have only won the Supercopa on one occasion in their history - at the start of the 1984-85 season - and have finished as runners-up on three occasions since.

Barcelona have several injury concerns ahead of the game at Camp Nou, with Adriano (hamstring) a doubt, while Ibrahim Afellay (thigh), Isaac Cuenca (knee) and Carles Puyol (knee) all still out.
Lionel Messi, who is the all-time top scorer in the Supercopa with 10 goals, could also miss out after failing to feature in Sunday's nervy 1-0 victory against Malaga due to a thigh issue, although he has returned to training.

Atletico have no such worries, and come into the game full of confidence after a crushing 5-0 win over Rayo Vallecano in La Liga.
Diego Costa netted his second and third goals of the new league season in that fixture, with the Brazilian looking in ominous form for Diego Simeone's side.

With Barcelona's away goal seeing them in the lead, Atletico will likely need to pull off their first win at Camp Nou since the 2005-06 campaign if they are to emerge with the trophy.