• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Man City arrive as UCL force

i

Man City have had some big European nights but beating Barca was different. Tuesday's 3-1 win was another level of performance and passion, showing that Pep Guardiola is the man to push them forward in the UCL.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man City were very impressive against Barca last night. Just proves even with Messi, Suarez and Neymar, Barca are beatable.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Yoo should bring back LVG and Ryan Giggs. :biggrin:

United's problem is that the fans and owners expect the glory days of SAF and are impatient for success. IMHO they should have given Moyes more time to develop the squad but were too 'gung ho' to pull the trigger. Likewise with LvG.

I don't see Mourinho being any different and if you look at his record at United so far, it's really no better than either of his predecessors.
If you can't been a Turkish team in the 2nd tier of a European club competition, you really don't deserve to be playing Champions League.

The powerhouse of English football has clearly moved to the blue side of Manchester.

jw5

Loyal
United's problem is that the fans and owners expect the glory days of SAF and are impatient for success. IMHO they should have given Moyes more time to develop the squad but were too 'gung ho' to pull the trigger. Likewise with LvG.

I don't see Mourinho being any different and if you look at his record at United so far, it's really no better than either of his predecessors.
If you can't been a Turkish team in the 2nd tier of a European club competition, you really don't deserve to be playing Champions League.

The powerhouse of English football has clearly moved to the blue side of Manchester.

Fergie should have worked harder to persuade Pep. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Kane fit, Alli out for Spurs vs. Arsenal

i

Arsenal take on Tottenham in Sunday's North London derby at the Emirates. Spurs have been boosted by the return of Harry Kane but Dele Alli misses out, while Arsenal have right-back Hector Bellerin fit.

jw5

Loyal
Liverpool hit six to go top

i

Final Scores:

Arsenal 1 Spurs 1
Hull City 2 Southampton 1
Liverpool 6 Watford 1:eek::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
:eek: Is this the first time Liverpool is topping the table since:
wikipedia.org/wiki/1989–90 Football League#Final_league_tables_and_results
? :confused:
I used to follow the FA Carling Premiership:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League#Sponsorship
during the entire second half of the 1990s when I was a teenager, before I lost interest. :o

The last time Liverpool won the league was in 1990, but they topped the table quite often 3 seasons ago (2013-14 season). They eventually finished second. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Upcoming World Cup Qualifiers:

South America:
Brazil vs Argentina (Kickoff 7.45 am Nov 11 Singapore time)

Europe:
England vs Scotland (Kickoff 3.45 am Nov 12 Singapore time)