• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight's big EPL game.

Chelsea vs Man Utd.

Predictions please...

Predictions? Are u kidding? I give misleading soccer tips for u should-know-the-reason-why. :biggrin: And how is that freeloader retard going to bet the opposite if say i predict a draw? :rolleyes::biggrin: That's what Man U fans will at least hope for with RVP and Rooney out if they choose to be cautious rather than going with their faith. :biggrin:

On the other hand Mourinho's team has been disappointing at times by delivering below my expectations. Still, needless to say, i will surely support Jose FTW! Do u expect me to support the reds while wearing this blue jersey? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be a surprise if Chelsea don't win tonight. With no RvP or Rooney and a suspect defence, Mourinho should be pretty confident of securing all 3 points.

jw5

Loyal
It will be a surprise if Chelsea don't win tonight. With no RvP or Rooney and a suspect defence, Mourinho should be pretty confident of securing all 3 points.

Only hope for Mousey is to parkthebus and play like they did against Arsenal, and hope for a setpiece goal.
I predict a draw. :o

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only hope for Mousey is to parkthebus and play like they did against Arsenal, and hope for a setpiece goal.
I predict a draw. :o

Parking the bus may work at OT but at the Bridge it may prove more difficult. Whenever Chelsea have come up against title contenders like Liverpool and Man City this season, they have won and don't forget Mourinho as manager has never lost a home game.

Throw into the mix quality players like Hazard, Oscar and Mata (who probably won't even play tonight) and you've got a formidable team.

jw5

Loyal
Parking the bus may work at OT but at the Bridge it may prove more difficult. Whenever Chelsea have come up against title contenders like Liverpool and Man City this season, they have won and don't forget Mourinho as manager has never lost a home game.

Throw into the mix quality players like Hazard, Oscar and Mata (who probably won't even play tonight) and you've got a formidable team.

Sometimes pre-match mentality plays a part.
Chelsea players may be thinking that the match is already won with Rooney and RVP not playing.
Maybe they will be in for a surprise. :o:biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday tio total goals 6 for Manchester city game.
Buy 6 goals because AOS @$4.50
when the AOS is so low that means the other team is very weak.
so only one team can score 6 goals. one team contribute
and is logic to buy total goals 6 which has more pay out @$10
and both team contribute.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelsea 3 Man U 1
In the closing stage Vidic is sent off
Rafael is lucky to stay on the pitch, moment later,
for 2 foot challenge on Cahill.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelsea 3 Man U 1
In the closing stage Vidic is sent off
Rafael is lucky to stay on the pitch, moment later,
for 2 foot challenge on Cahill.

A fair result and a deserved hat-trick for Eto'o. Yes, Rafael should have been red carded for that tackle but ultimately they were just out played by a better Chelsea team.
Man Utd have no chance of regaining their title. Even Europa League qualification maybe beyond them this season.

Now let's see how patient the fans and media will be with Moyes...

jw5

Loyal
A fair result and a deserved hat-trick for Eto'o. Yes, Rafael should have been red carded for that tackle but ultimately they were just out played by a better Chelsea team.
Man Utd have no chance of regaining their title. Even Europa League qualification maybe beyond them this season.

Now let's see how patient the fans and media will be with Moyes...

Sigh.................lacking quality everywhere, from the boardroom to the pitch....................

I'm still betting that Moyes will be there until at least the end of next season. The fans and the media may not be patient but the board will, because "that is their way". :rolleyes:

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Claiming credit after sacking. :eek::eek::eek:

I built City´s team, says Mancini

22 January 2014

412663header.jpg

Former Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini feels he is partly responsible for the club's success this season.

City sit third in the Premier League under Manuel Pellegrini, reached the League Cup final on Tuesday with a 9-0 aggregate thrashing of West Ham, and remain in contention for both the UEFA Champions League and FA Cup.

The recent form of Pellegrini's men has been nothing short of outstanding, with City recording 16 wins in an 18-match unbeaten run across all competitions, passing 100 goals for the season in record time in the process.

Yet Mancini, who was relieved of his duties at the end of last season, is keen to take a share of the credit, pointing out that he signed many of the players who are currently serving the Etihad Stadium outfit so well.

"I'm happy that Manchester City is one of the best teams in England because I built this team," Mancini told the BBC.

"The players that score the goals are players that I bought - Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko, Yaya Toure, David Silva and Samir Nasri."

Mancini, now the coach of Galatasaray, reportedly fell out with several members of the City squad prior to his departure in May.

However, he holds no bitterness towards the club and says he is happy to see the club back on the right track.

"When you work, you know you can have some problem with the players," the Italian added. "This is normal because the manager wants the players to work hard, play well and the players should understand this.

"When you change the manager, it is better maybe, because you change the way to work."

Mancini is adamant City have not changed markedly since he was at the helm.

"I think Pellegrini is doing a good job but what is happening now at Manchester City, we did three years ago. It's the same," he said.

"I'm very happy about what I did in Manchester. I love the Manchester City supporters and I had a fantastic experience.

"After four or five years, maybe the manager needs to change team. I did my job; I built a fantastic team; we played fantastic football and we didn't win (the Premier League) last year only because Manchester United bought Robin van Persie.

"He was the difference, if not I think that would have changed the history in Manchester over the last three years. We played really good football and now they are continuing to do this."

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happen to espn soccernet live score,
cannot get any updates?
Man City is trailing 0-2 by Watford at half time.
Talking about winning 4 cups, can they get to the final
in the FA cup now they are losing 2-0 at half time.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happen to espn soccernet live score,
cannot get any updates?
Man City is trailing 0-2 by Watford at half time.
Talking about winning 4 cups, can they get to the final
in the FA cup now they are losing 2-0 at half time.

I am amused why Ji Dong-Won scored against his future employers. :eek::biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AFC Bournemouth 0 - 2 Liverpool
Birmingham City 1 - 2 Swansea City
Bolton Wanderers 0 - 1 Cardiff City
Huddersfield Town 0 - 1 Charlton Athletic
Manchester City 4 - 2 Watford
Port Vale 1 - 3 Brighton & Hove Albion
Rochdale 1 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday
Southampton 2 - 0 Yeovil Town
Southend United 0 - 2 Hull City
Sunderland 1 - 0 Kidderminster Harriers
Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Crystal Palace

NewWorldRecord

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Angry Pellegrini wanted to change whole City team

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:50pm GMT

r

Manchester City's manager Manuel Pellegrini reacts ahead of their FA Cup third round soccer match against Blackburn Rovers at the Etihad stadium in Manchester, northwest England January 15, 2014. REUTERS/Phil Noble

(Reuters) - Manuel Pellegrini wanted to change his entire Manchester City side at halftime after they trailed 2-0 at home to second tier Watford in the FA Cup fourth round on Saturday before eventually winning 4-2, the Chilean said.

The manager ripped into his players, accusing them of "jogging" through the opening 45 minutes, but his anger paid off as a Sergio Aguero hat-trick enabled City to reach the last-16.

"I wanted to change all of my players at halftime, all 11 of them," Pellegrini told a news conference.

"The whole team was a disaster in the first half. My team wants to win every game and wants to win the FA Cup.

"I was very worried at halftime because I talked with the players a lot before the match and said that, in the FA Cup, teams that play in a lower division have a lot of motivation," Pellegrini added.

"If you don't play with 100 percent intensity and desire you can lose and go out of the competition and we were jogging in the first half. If you play like that you can't win."

City have a 100 percent home record in the league this season, scoring 42 goals in 11 games and cracking 15 goals in their last three home matches.

Despite Pellegrini fielding a side packed with quality they were second best early on against a Watford side managed by former hospital janitor Beppe Sannino.

"The whole team didn't do the things that we normally do in the first half, the most important thing for me is Watford didn't score the third goal," said City's manager.

"If they'd have scored that the game would have been finished. But the reaction was there and we played a really good second half."

Despite averaging four goals in home games this season and suffering only one defeat at The Etihad, to Bayern Munich, City were frustrated for an hour against Watford who led through goals by Fernando Forestieri and Troy Deeney.

Aguero began the comeback when he tucked the ball in from close range and he curled in the equaliser after 79 minutes.

Aleksandar Kolarov's shot was fumbled in by Watford's keeper three minutes from time before Aguero took his tally this season to 25 and City's to 110 in all competitions.

"We didn't want him to play 90 minutes, the idea was for him to play 60 or 70 minutes but it didn't turn out like that," Pellegrini said of Aguero.

"We had to leave him on and he made the difference."

(Reporting by Martyn Herman; editing by Tony Jimenez)

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hurray!

Full slate of BPL matches Tuesday and Wednesday! :p

Yup, some potentially cracking games.
The Merseyside derby - Expect more goals from Suarez
Spurs vs Man City - A real test for Tim Sherwood
Man Utd vs Cardiff (OGS faces his old team. Will Mata make his 1st appearance in a reds shirt?)