• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd have lost again this morning (against Sunderland). Three straight losses in a row.
Moyes really needs to spend in the transfer window urgently.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

David-Moyes_R_2760482b.jpg

"Eh can u recommend me a good anti-dandruff shampoo?"

jw5

Loyal
This weekend's super big game is from La Liga:

Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona

David Villa will certainly be fired up for this game, if he's fit to play.

No interesting matchups from Serie A, Bundelisga still on winter break, a couple of relegation battles from BPL:

Cardiff vs West Ham

Fulham vs Sunderland

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Focus will be on Man Utd and David Moyes tonight against Swansea. He needs to appease the unhappy fans but if Swansea have a chance of beating them, now is a good a time as any. Will it be FOUR straight defeats in a row? Maybe worth a punt.

As for West Ham, looks like that 'sick note' Andy Carroll might feature today. Big Sam really needs a result from this game otherwise it must surely be curtains for him as manager.

jw5

Loyal
Focus will be on Man Utd and David Moyes tonight against Swansea. He needs to appease the unhappy fans but if Swansea have a chance of beating them, now is a good a time as any. Will it be FOUR straight defeats in a row? Maybe worth a punt.

As for West Ham, looks like that 'sick note' Andy Carroll might feature today. Big Sam really needs a result from this game otherwise it must surely be curtains for him as manager.

To put it brutally for all Man Utd fans including myself, Man Utd vs Swansea is nothing else but a midtable clash for 2 clubs who "may" have a chance of qualifying for Europe next season. Neither will be relegated, but it will take a great optimist to think that Man Utd are in strong contention for a champions league spot. At best Man Utd have an outside chance of qualifying for champions league, no better than Newcastle or Spurs, probably better than Swansea but only if they beat Swansea today. Rooney and RVP are both unavailable, so victory or even a draw is going to be difficult.

To be safe, I think Sam will start Andy on the bench and bring him on only if they are down with 20 minutes to go.
I'll like to see what OGS' football philosophy is tonite.

jw5

Loyal
Fulham in big trouble. Beaten at home 4-1 by fellow strugglers Sunderland. New technical director Alan Curbishly has plenty to think about and do.

Big Sam is safe for now. His West Ham just beat Cardiff 2-0 away.

Now for Man Utd vs Swansea, a curtain raiser to the big La Liga match, must drink coffee to stay awake........................ :p

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fulham in big trouble. Beaten at home 4-1 by fellow strugglers Sunderland. New technical director Alan Curbishly has plenty to think about and do.

Big Sam is safe for now. His West Ham just beat Cardiff 2-0 away.

Now for Man Utd vs Swansea, a curtain raiser to the big La Liga match, must drink coffee to stay awake........................ :p

A bit of a reality check for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Welcome to the EPL, too early to make an assessment whether he can save them from relegation though.
Man Utd 2 - 0 up and looking to get all 3 points. Damn...:biggrin:

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was always against the sacking of Martin Jol. Didn't really think he was a bad manager rather that Fulham don't have EPL quality players in their ranks. OK perhaps Taarabt, Berbatov, Senderos or Riise but none of them played well today. One of six teams destined for the drop.

Not sure what to make of this billionaire owner Shahid Khan fella. Never trust a man who looks like Ron Jeremy and sports a very dodgy looking moustache.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Not sure what to make of this billionaire owner Shahid Khan fella. Never trust a man who looks like Ron Jeremy and sports a very dodgy looking moustache.

LOL.................... :biggrin:

Tonite's interesting match pits Newcastle at home against Man City who have looked invincible at home, but not so much away.

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a freeloader and moron to take soccer tips from a bookie knowing that they can be misleading. How ah? :(:p

How? Go join your sister in GL and sell backside lor. :biggrin:

Retard. you have 48 hours to chase and smell my fart so be a good doggy go and post your rubbish at my soccer threads. No worries as i guarantee your rubbish won't get deleted but something else awaits u....... if u have the balls which u normally don't. Hahahahaha

Last edited: