• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
A NINE goal thriller!
Arsenal have been totally outplayed in every position. Poor defending and the mid field was nowhere. Ozil and Wiltshire were very poor.

I really cannot see anyone taking the title from Man City - they are a class above the rest. Is this the turning point for Arsenal when they begin to choke?

This is why the EPL is the best league in the world!

Champions 6 Runners up 3

hehehehehe................................ :p

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , UEFA Champions League predictions

Current Man City manager Manuel Pellegrini and his players apparently didn't realise that a 4-2 scoreline over Bayern Munich would have been enough to make them group winners. They thought they needed to win by 3 clear goals, hence when the score was 3-2, Pellegrini took off Silva and Dzeko but didn't put on Aguero, thinking that they had no chance of scoring 2 more.

So Man City ended second in their group, when they only needed one more goal to be first. :eek:

video-undefined-1A0564B800000578-391_636x376.jpg

"I wasn't aware of that sigh.. did i conceal my embarrassment well?"

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Together with Fellaini and Jovetic, Erik Lamela has got to be the biggest transfer disaster of the season so far.

Having just watch Spurs getting thrashed by Liverpool, you can add Paulinho to that list. Just amazing what £17m doesn't buy you. I hope AVB kept the receipt so he can demand a refund :biggrin:
Also, I think it's bye bye time for him.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Having just watch Spurs getting thrashed by Liverpool, you can add Paulinho to that list. Just amazing what £17m doesn't buy you. I hope AVB kept the receipt so he can demand a refund :biggrin:

Paulinho started the season very well but his form has tapered off and he had a particular bad outing against Liverpool.
He is after all the starting defensive midfielder for Brazil (ahead of Fernandinho and Luis Gustavo) and he was fantastic in the Confederations cup over the summer.
For one thing, he is not suited to playing as the attacking midfielder behind the main striker, which was the role AVB had him playing against Liverpool.

Any latest news about AVB? :o
I suggest Spurs replace him with Steve Clarke. :wink:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any latest news about AVB? :o
I suggest Spurs replace him with Steve Clarke. :wink:

Last time I checked with Sky Sports/BBC websites, he was still the manager.
Poor Steve Clarke was probably the victim of his own success last year. He did very well and set himself a benchmark which WBA were unable to fulfil this season.
Pity, I think he's a decent PL coach.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After watching the replay, Paulinho deliberately kicked Suarez by swinging his leg
on to the chest, he can choose to pull back.
If Arsenal managed to sign Suarez they would be champion by X'mas, :wink:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bye bye Arsenal and Citeh.. They must have regretted not topping their group table. Citeh have a chance if Pellegrini can find a way to beat Barca.
Hint : Go ask those bogey Spanish clubs that have beaten them for advice or park the bus formation 9-0-1 Hahahaha

Champions League last 16 draw

3770275.png

jw5

Loyal
Tottenham 0 Liverpool 5
Next candidate to be sacked ~ AVB

Last time I checked with Sky Sports/BBC websites, he was still the manager.
Poor Steve Clarke was probably the victim of his own success last year. He did very well and set himself a benchmark which WBA were unable to fulfil this season.
Pity, I think he's a decent PL coach.

AVB just sacked by Spurs. :eek:

jw5

Loyal

video-undefined-1A0564B800000578-391_636x376.jpg

"I wasn't aware of that sigh.. did i conceal my embarrassment well?"

This match is very important, we want to play an attacking game, Barcelona are a very good team, but we will try to win................. :p:o:(:(:(

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bye bye Arsenal and Citeh.. They must have regretted not topping their group table. Citeh have a chance if Pellegrini can find a way to beat Barca.
Hint : Go ask those bogey Spanish clubs that have beaten them for advice or park the bus formation 9-0-1 Hahahaha

Arsenal and City deserve their opponents. Both could have come top of their group in the qualifying stages but were sloppy and careless.
I fully expect Barca and Bayern to go through to the last eight.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Any info on his replacement at WHL? Various names currently circulating including Glenn Hoddle, Michael Laudrup and Fabio Capello?

Fabio Capello was spotted at the Liverpool game and Baldini the director of football or development or whatever at Spurs, was his righthandman. :wink:

Rumours about Steve Clarke's replacement from espnsoccernet include Mike Phelan (former assistant to Fergie), OleGunnarS, Micahel Appleton (former coach at WBA and former manager at Blackburn) and Martin Jol. :p

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fabio Capello was spotted at the Liverpool game and Baldini the director of football or development or whatever at Spurs, was his righthandman. :wink:

But would Russia let him go on the eve of a World Cup campaign in Brazil? Will Levy pay off the rest of his Russian contract? Could prove very expensive for Spurs in sacking AVB and hiring Capello (if he is their man).

jw5

Loyal
But would Russia let him go on the eve of a World Cup campaign in Brazil? Will Levy pay off the rest of his Russian contract? Could prove very expensive for Spurs in sacking AVB and hiring Capello (if he is their man).

They may well use the interim manager system which worked so well for Chelsea and Benitez, hehehehehe.....................