• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: facebook reject!

I'll move this thread to TCSS after 5 mins. I do not mind some TCSS to maintain the harmony here. But please understand there there are some waiting to feast on my blood the moment they dont like something. Thanks everyone.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok, understand!:smile:

I'll move this thread to TCSS after 5 mins. I do not mind some TCSS to maintain the harmony here. But please understand there there are some waiting to feast on my blood the moment they dont like something. Thanks everyone.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thanks bro! i have used up all my tricks in the bag, example like trick question "hey, how come never see your bf?" tsk...tsk...

i am quite a strategist in girls but sometimes they find me lack of sincerity, i am really not into buying flowers for ladies anymore, that stage has passed.:o
no need bother got husband or boyfriend.......you will find out in due time.
ladies dun like guys to be nosy parker even if they are one themselves.

watch tv yesterday evening channel 8......ann cock and another 'celebrity' was playing a game to choose ideal man without seeing the faces.
3 guys end up the taiwanese singer, oldest and chubbiest guy among the 3 kena choosen.
They touched him and knew he was fattest around, yet he work his charm into them, he can bullshit perfect answers to their questions and came across as "MAN"....commented by both.
Because he can smoke his way thru the questions and got sense of humour.....you can learn something from that.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

ok, understand!:smile:

Brother, serious talk. You looking for companion, wife or just free fucks. Let me know what type of women you prefered and your real intention. I can recommend to you. But whether you win their hearts, its all up to you. For paid fucks, please refer to alamaking. Thanks :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Chelsea in the final. But Terry, Ramires and Meriales all likely suspended.
Cahill and Luiz possibly injured and doubtful.

I think Bayern will qualify from the other SF.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

diseased ones also look for AK.

Brother, serious talk. You looking for companion, wife or just free fucks. Let me know what type of women you prefered and your real intention. I can recommend to you. But whether you win their hearts, its all up to you. For paid fucks, please refer to alamaking. Thanks :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CCB, you divulge my secrets!!! WTF!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chelsea in the final. But Terry, Ramires and Meriales all likely suspended.
Cahill and Luiz possibly injured and doubtful.

I think Bayern will qualify from the other SF.

Maybe the stage is set for a Mourinho and Chelsea reunion in the final.. Messi was a big let down last nite.. But frankly speaking hard working Chelsea really deserved to go thru last nite..

Hotbot Krafty kor kor be careful of befriending gals in FB.. A guy friend of mine went into a relationship with this divorcee lady that he knew in FB.. Turns out to be a girlfriend from hell.. He now regretting it.. Same with this gal that I knew.. She became intimate with a guy in her FB.. Now guy ran away after getting her money.. These are 2 Gong Gong examples of guillible people seeking love and companionship in FB.. Just be careful hor..

jw5

Loyal

Maybe the stage is set for a Mourinho and Chelsea reunion in the final.. Messi was a big let down last nite.. But frankly speaking hard working Chelsea really deserved to go thru last nite..

They rode their luck both legs but they deserved it.
Di Matteo has proven that he can win with good players.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

540294_286186841468165_144541028966081_645169_1398224445_n.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The jinx is John Terry.
The moment he got sent off, they were on their way to the final.
Will probably win it now, got nobody to fall down while taking penalty.

John Terry was a childhood Man Utd fan :biggrin: