• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: facebook reject!

Try this lor

Via an Al Jazeera documentary posted on youtube. The video below makes me sad. Both for the Vietnamese girls selling away their lives and the fact that more and more Singaporean men are resorting to “buying” their brides from poorer Asian countries.

The male to female ratio in Singapore is equal. Why are there not enough Singaporean women to go around? Are more Singaporean women marrying foreigners or choosing to remain single for live?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FScBxMqC9cI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

← Singapore landlord turned pimp
Found this picture while tidying up my archived photos →
Vietnamese Mail Order Bride (Singapore)
Posted on March 28, 2009 by alvinology
Will you pay S$10,000 to pay one of them?

Will you pay S$10,000 to pay one of them?

Via an Al Jazeera documentary posted on youtube. The video below makes me sad. Both for the Vietnamese girls selling away their lives and the fact that more and more Singaporean men are resorting to “buying” their brides from poorer Asian countries.

The male to female ratio in Singapore is equal. Why are there not enough Singaporean women to go around? Are more Singaporean women marrying foreigners or choosing to remain single for live?

In the video, a Vietnamese bride can be “purchased” on-the-spot for S$10,000. The girl on the right was only 18-years-old when she was sold to a 35 year-old Singaporean man who went to the matchmaking agency to choose his bride together with his mom.

What’s even more humiliating, the girls were made to visit a clinic in Singapore to get a certificate verifying their virginity before they can be sold.

While both the Vietnamese girls and the Singaporean men who entered into such marriages are willing adults, I wonder how many of such couples end up truly happy.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

seriously, i still prefer sg girls, they have kind of elegance or poise that makes them very "animal" to me!:p

i was talking 2 americans yesterday, we agreed that spore girls in the cbd area walked like as if they are floating, very beautiful animal indeed...:o

Try this lor

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

sigh...another girl i know recently did not friend me on facebook... feel so dejected...:o:(

I normally do not share my lobang. But I noticed that you are quite a nice guy. There is a NUS medical student contact, would you want it?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks bro! i have used up all my tricks in the bag, example like trick question "hey, how come never see your bf?" tsk...tsk...

i am quite a strategist in girls but sometimes they find me lack of sincerity, i am really not into buying flowers for ladies anymore, that stage has passed.:o

bro my advice.......sometimes dun try too hard. Its a turn off for ladies.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks bro! i have used up all my tricks in the bag, example like trick question "hey, how come never see your bf?" tsk...tsk...

i am quite a strategist in girls but sometimes they find me lack of sincerity, i am really not into buying flowers for ladies anymore, that stage has passed.:o

?? really?? more like you kena reject for being a teeko pest.