• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
A narrow win for the red devils tonite!

Please don't bet big based on this prediction. :o

That's what i would predict too but go to pools website and take a good look. There are actually bets for MC to thrash MU and vice versa. I am not referring to 3-0 or reverse score but 4-0, 4-1, 4-2, 5-0, 5-1, 5-2 and reverse score. Wonder who are these people. :biggrin:

If it's BPL game i would do it but this is FA Cup. They are thinking that history will repeat itself again and no lesson learnt and Man Utd to suffer 3rd consecutive defeat by a big margin. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
CR7 really zzzzz. 89th minute still try to score. He wants to break last season's record is it. I took Granada eat 3.25. Woke up during 85 minutes see the odds RM -0.25 still -0.60, wanted to try. But never and that LP really scores lmg.

RM fourth goal was on the 50th minute. Then there was no goals for about 30 mins until Ronaldo's goal came on the 89th minute. I thought it's NO GO for RM since their next game is 3 days away taking on Malaga for the Copa del Rey. Also Granada plays boring, defensive football and is the equivalent of Everton. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros, tell me, am I heng or suay.

Last night's FA Cup matches, cleared ALL my bets (all FA cup matches), drew 2 ( Forest, QPR) and only lost Birmingham bet but lost all 6 bets on this match (HT and FT plus jalan). More $ involved too.

Knna, sipeh tulan watching the Birmingham match, off computer and go chiong. This pm turned on computer and was surprised to see the results of my FA Cup bets. If I had stayed glued on the screen, would have been prosperous. Heng or suay huh?

An old kaki called me last night. Haven't heard from him for a year. He ranroad up north coz lost heavily in soccer and horse racing bets. Told me got lobang. To take Siena. Told him I already placed bet on Lazio. Knna, he was right. If he never ranroad, maybe I would have taken his advice. Runroad chap how to believe. Heng or suay?

Tonight, I am betting on Man C to clear half ball. Makan Chelsea 2ball. Sunderland give half. 2.5 over for West Ham. Sui? All comments appreciated.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RM fourth goal was on the 50th minute. Then there was no goals for about 30 mins until Ronaldo's goal came on the 89th minute. I thought it's NO GO for RM since their next game is 3 days away taking on Malaga for the Copa del Rey. Also Granada plays boring, defensive football and is the equivalent of Everton. :biggrin:

Lost HT bet, won FT bet and yet lost $12! Going to makan Barca 2ball tonight.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight, I am betting on Man C to clear half ball. Makan Chelsea 2ball. Sunderland give half. 2.5 over for West Ham. Sui? All comments appreciated.
every bet seems to be very sui but still ball is round.:biggrin:
we dunno how the big clubs treat such game but minor clubs sure treat it like last game, refer to 1 of the member's post.

usually my method is wait until 15min before kick off and see the line up and the odds before placing bets.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every bet seems to be very sui but still ball is round.:biggrin:
we dunno how the big clubs treat such game but minor clubs sure treat it like last game, refer to 1 of the member's post.

usually my method is wait until 15min before kick off and see the line up and the odds before placing bets.:biggrin:

Thanks. Wise strategy for you to wait and see. In my case, I believe it's LUCK, 50-50. If heng, I take Espanyol makan 2goal, no need draw or Barca win by 1 goal, even Espanyol can beat Barca. If suay, Barca leading 2 nil and score third goal deep in injury time.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
An old kaki called me last night. Haven't heard from him for a year. He ranroad up north coz lost heavily in soccer and horse racing bets. Told me got lobang. To take Siena. Told him I already placed bet on Lazio. Knna, he was right. If he never ranroad, maybe I would have taken his advice. Runroad chap how to believe. Heng or suay?

Serie A games i lose interest when favorites are playing away. Worst is when favorites at home played to a stalemate. That is a kelong League. You must go cleanse yourself in holy water bath.

Barca, RM games don't need my prediction cos punters know and expects every game to be a thrashing. However i like to sniff out draws, low scores and upsets. For Espanyol game it's better that you play wait and see because i don't see the possibility of AOS and it may be a tricky game.
:biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serie A games i lose interest when favorites are playing away. Worst is when favorites at home played to a stalemate. That is a kelong League. You must go cleanse yourself in holy water bath.

Barca, RM games don't need my prediction cos punters know and expects every game to be a thrashing. However i like to sniff out draws, low scores and upsets. For Espanyol game it's better that you play wait and see because i don't see the possibility of AOS and it may be a tricky game.
:biggrin:

I buang suay by calling chicken. Last night when I knew my Birmingham bets all mati, went to call chicken twice. This afternoon checked my other bets and all sui sui. From almost 2k losses for Sat alone, now down to slightly less than $400. Overall, still up by about 2k.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ball is round because athletes, just like all of us, employ heuristics (tikum tikum) in their decision making. So how can tikum tikum be predictable? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ball is round because athletes, just like all of us, employ heuristics (tikum tikum) in their decision making. So how can tikum tikum be predictable? :biggrin:

Ball is not only round. It is blind too. Over 90 minutes and another few for injury time, 1 ref and 2 assistants making judgmental errors intentionally or otherwise, at least 22 players vulnerable to mistakes on the field, fiery characters leading to red card(s) etc, it is usually luck that counts.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sgpools opening M-League matches this Tuesday. Kelong has come home. :biggrin:

Portuguese league should have been included eons ago. Where do you think the stars players in your favorite clubs came from? Top leagues are where stadiums are always packed and the footballing world is watching. :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sgpools opening M-League matches this Tuesday. Kelong has come home. :biggrin:

Ah Pal will be extremely busy. He will not 'touch' our local players. His stronghold remains M'sia and M'sians. CPIB will not touch him when no locals involved and also the fact that he is not based here. Politically sensitive too. High level chaps in M'sian soccer will be smiling all the way.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bros, tell me, am I heng or suay.

Last night's FA Cup matches, cleared ALL my bets (all FA cup matches), drew 2 ( Forest, QPR) and only lost Birmingham bet but lost all 6 bets on this match (HT and FT plus jalan). More $ involved too.

Bro, tonight 3 matches. MC put, sun over, Chelsea put. If tmr overall win, remember to add my points :biggrin: