• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not only u ok? Myself and many on boxing day matches. Kena boxed. Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City. Favorites mati. Don't count on soccer betting but the stock market to make $$$. Also in football the ball is round so anything is possible. :biggrin:

I just bet for leisure. Just that nobody's likes to transfer money to pookie on Monday :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've placed my bet. Come on Wolves! $$ :biggrin: Man to watch tonight:

[video=youtube;Tztf7pG0Td0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tztf7pG0Td0[/video]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Final bets: $200 each.

Stoke -0.75
Everton -2.5
Sheffield United -2
Shrewberry +1
Siena lvl
Inter under 2.5

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

My score prediction : 2 - 1 (But i always look forward to them to fail because like Chelsea, they need to make wholesale changes to the squad while AVB and Ranieri are fine.) :biggrin:

Internazionale vs Parma Preview

Inter Milan coach Claudio Ranieri expects his players to focus solely on their home game against Parma tomorrow.
The Nerazzurri take on AC Milan on January 15 but Ranieri does not want his players to think about the derby just yet.

"Our only focus should be on Parma,'' Ranieri said. "I take it one game at a time and so should my players. "We are fully focused on tomorrow's game and only then will we focus on Milan.''

Inter go into the encounter at the San Siro riding a four-match winning streak, which has seen them climb to fifth place, eight points behind Milan and Juventus, who lead the Serie A standings.

"Our recent results have helped us to regain confidence,'' Ranieri said. "I see my players very determined and I'm sure we will play a good game against Parma.''

Inter are still without defender Christian Chivu, midfielder Dejan Stankovic, winger Wesley Sneijder and striker Diego Forlan, all injured.

"I expect to have most of them available for the derby,'' Ranieri said. Ranieri can expect no favours from his former club Parma. The Ducale club travel to Milan hoping to improve its form on the road. Parma have lost five of their seven games played away from the Tardini stadium.

Despite this statistic, Parma coach Franco Colomba has stressed his side is fully prepared for its trip to Milan on Saturday.

"Over the last two weeks we have been preparing for this game,'' he said. "We are aware we need to do better away from home if we are to defend our Serie A status this season.'' Parma, who are in 13th place, seven points clear of the drop zone, will be without suspended defender Alessandro Lucarelli.

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
15370593a62fc75503a82adc25f0176adcc36556.jpg

Has anyone watched how Granada played their football? The Herds are expecting RM to thrash El Grana and into AOS. Good luck to them including myself if results go their way otherwise 1-0, draw, upset has higher value. :biggrin:

The other best desired result for me : 1-0, 0-1, draw :biggrin:

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe not. :o
Teams who are losing may not have great incentive to come back and draw becos there are no points for a draw, instead there will be a tiresome replay. And there is no extra time but a replay if the first match is drawn. :biggrin:

Sorry but Wolves who are expected to win, drew the match and has Fletcher on the bench. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Final bets: $200 each.

Stoke -0.75
Everton -2.5
Sheffield United -2
Shrewberry +1
Siena lvl
Inter under 2.5

LP Sheffied last minute concede. Luckily before the matches start, hand itchy go and take Newcastle -0.75, Newcastle over 2.75, fulham and Norwich $100 each.

But overall still red $200+++ from red $500. Later going for Villa -1 @$200.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
granada actually managed to score against real.

CR7 really zzzzz. 89th minute still try to score. He wants to break last season's record is it. I took Granada eat 3.25. Woke up during 85 minutes see the odds RM -0.25 still -0.60, wanted to try. But never and that LP really scores lmg.

jw5

Loyal
A narrow win for the red devils tonite!

Please don't bet big based on this prediction. :o