• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha that was funny. Luckily you didnt call the police or some other people to help you. Otherwise very embarrassing.

Ha..Ha..Ha.. Actually wanted to called out for this young Malay man who just parked his motorbike but I changed my mind.. Its rainy season now.. So I guessed that those creatures will be out finding for food..Thankfully for me last nite was only a damn water hose..:o

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha..Ha..Ha.. Actually wanted to called out for this young Malay man who just parked his motorbike but I changed my mind.. Its rainy season now.. So I guessed that those creatures will be out finding for food..Thankfully for me last nite was only a damn water hose..:o

zeddy reminded me of a certain Dr. Jones.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hey joe...you haff agood time too man.

Dunno if you remember this song.

Sorry don't know why cannot see your link in my iPad maybe because I driving now. Anyway whenever I saw your posts I will naturally hum the Baby What a Big Surprise song.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
haha that was funny. Luckily you didnt call the police or some other people to help you. Otherwise very embarrassing.

Police would have taken out his real snake in his pants to slap zeddy.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police would have taken out his real snake in his pants to slap zeddy.

Those creatures really give me the creeps man Joe.. Really got this phobia about them.. I tend to be extra careful when walking the dog during the night.. Once, my dog saw a small fierce black snake hissing.. Think it was a baby cobra.. My dog was about to lunged onto that snake when I quickly pulled him away.. Now I wear running shoes instead of slippers when walking the dog during the night..

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah..its the song Hey Joe by Jim Hendrix from our pre hypertension days. :smile:

Sorry don't know why cannot see your link in my iPad maybe because I driving now. Anyway whenever I saw your posts I will naturally hum the Baby What a Big Surprise song.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Clone who is Dr Jones leh? :confused:

tumblr_lig0ep3jEK1qi5uyeo1_400.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Some potential crackers this weekend. They could also be duds. :biggrin:

Man Utd vs Newcastle
Norwich vs QPR :o
Liverpool vs Man City
Real Madrd vs Atletico Madrid
Dortmund vs Schalke

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I root for Spurs. No spurs, I root for $$. And to those who also root for $, my advise is to root for Liverfool this Saturday. :biggrin: