• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ehh, how about kind heart? :confused::confused::p:p

bro...kind hearted is the last thing woman want lah ... you watch too much movie liao . nowaday woman dont even want to go near those kind hearted ...kind hearted means poor lah ..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro...kind hearted is the last thing woman want lah ... you watch too much movie liao . nowaday woman dont even want to go near those kind hearted ...kind hearted means poor lah ..

Agree with you... Got this old friend of mine... In love with young divorcee with 3 young kids.. My friend the kind hearted, decent type.. Never fuck around, rarely went clubbing.. He accepted the divorcee, supported her and the 3 kids.. But that divorcee was a slut, fuck around with other guys behind his back.. Go clubbing very very often... in short she uses my friend as her personal ATM machine..:eek:.. My friend really really stupid, fell deeply in love with that slut.. Told him many times to be careful of her.. Silly fool spent thousands of his hard earned money on her... In the end he managed to found out that she's cheating on him.. Broke up soon after that, and he's now penniless and in deep depression..:eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree with you... Got this old friend of mine... In love with young divorcee with 3 young kids.. My friend the kind hearted, decent type.. Never fuck around, rarely went clubbing.. He accepted the divorcee, supported her and the 3 kids.. But that divorcee was a slut, fuck around with other guys behind his back.. Go clubbing very very often... in short she uses my friend as her personal ATM machine..:eek:.. My friend really really stupid, fell deeply in love with that slut.. Told him many times to be careful of her.. Silly fool spent thousands of his hard earned money on her... In the end he managed to found out that she's cheating on him.. Broke up soon after that, and he's now penniless and in deep depression..:eek:

bro...i heard too many this type of story liao ...nothin new lah ...some of my decent friends also kena ..

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? 男人不坏,女人不爱?

Women want sense of safety 安全感 first thing, always like that one. First question women with not much money will ask you is 你能养我一辈子吗?That settles home and food basics. Women with money still look for safety. Walking on the streets with a kind man isn't a good idea. Walking on the streets with a macho man ready to fight and protect is the better idea. She won't even mind him earning less since she's got the money.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women want sense of safety 安全感 first thing, always like that one. First question women with not much money will ask you is 你能养我一辈子吗?That settles home and food basics. Women with money still look for safety. Walking on the streets with a kind man isn't a good idea. Walking on the streets with a macho man ready to fight and protect is the better idea. She won't even mind him earning less since she's got the money.

bro..even the girl parents will ask if you can takecare of her anot ...:wink:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then I need to re evalute this relationship liao, lol

I was engaged once. During late 90s. In early 2000s I was retrenched, my savings disappeared with the tech crash, marriage postponed, then finally engagement cancelled. I don't really blame her and her family also. I was dead broke that time how to get married?