• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks guys. Guess I finish up my last glass of sangiovese and hope I can sleep. Tomorrow is a full day for me at a few construction jobsites to learn stuffs from my supplier for a new product. Hey nice being here guys . . . . nite nite
Nite nite :smile:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just read you all whole gang TCSS Thailand all night long. No wonder you wake up so long. I not much interest in Thai stuff but only very interested in cheong and bonk Thai girls. :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just read you all whole gang TCSS Thailand all night long. No wonder you wake up so long. I not much interest in Thai stuff but only very interested in cheong and bonk Thai girls. :wink:
Haha... you wanna cheong Thai gals, you gotta know their interesting culture, and what they thinking. Dun anyhow waste money on them lah, haha...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... you wanna cheong Thai gals, you gotta know their interesting culture, and what they thinking. Dun anyhow waste money on them lah, haha...

Beside girls, what other culture to like? I'm not Buddhist also. In Thailand only know 2 things, don't offend Buddha, don't offend King, can already. Oh yes, Thai foods are good also, that I like. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beside girls, what other culture to like? I'm not Buddhist also. In Thailand only know 2 things, don't offend Buddha, don't offend King, can already. Oh yes, Thai foods are good also, that I like. :smile:
Their languages, their songs (best), but I like food the most, haha.... Language is essential if you wanna kao a thai gal, if chicken duck talk, how to communicate? Thai gals will appreciate if you know their language 1, they like foreigners who speak thais, hahaha

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their languages, their songs (best), but I like food the most, haha.... Language is essential if you wanna kao a thai gal, if chicken duck talk, how to communicate? Thai gals will appreciate if you know their language 1, they like foreigners who speak thais, hahaha

So troublesome. But I know how to count nung, song, sam, si, ha...sip, roi, pan...and ask thao rai. Ask how much, bring back hotel and bonk. I not interested kao them as galfriends. Usually they speak some simple Chinese or English, good enough.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So troublesome. But I know how to count nung, song, sam, si, ha...sip, roi, pan...and ask thao rai. Ask how much, bring back hotel and bonk. I not interested kao them as galfriends. Usually they speak some simple Chinese or English, good enough.

You are asking the correct person. Notice Alamaking's reputation points? For every Thai Chicks he beded, the number goes up by 1 :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my fav Thai songs... Drove to Sentosa once with this song blasting on my car stereo.. Sentosa Park Ranger thought I was a Thai on holiday in Spore...:o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Extend your learnings lah, like:
Hello: Sawadee krup
Thank You: Korp pun krup
Dai/Mai Dai: Can/Cannot
Aw/Mai Aw: Want/Dun want
Chai/ Mai Chai: Yes/No
Jing Jing: Really
Kit Theung Teur: Miss you
Koon chear arai?: Whats your name?

Learn this 2nd level, you are 3/4 way there liao.... hahaha

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are asking the correct person. Notice Alamaking's reputation points? For every Thai Chicks he beded, the number goes up by 1 :biggrin:

LOL! Alamaking so geng! I go cheong Hatyai once in a while only like 2 or 3 times per year. Every cheong is 3 to 4 days only. Just a break from routine Singapore life. In Singapore, I cheong Geylang also like 2 or 3 times per year only. In Geylang, I go for PRC. Viet and others I not interested.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LOL! Alamaking so geng! I go cheong Hatyai once in a while only like 2 or 3 times per year. Every cheong is 3 to 4 days only. Just a break from routine Singapore life. In Singapore, I cheong Geylang also like 2 or 3 times per year only. In Geylang, I go for PRC. Viet and others I not interested.

This forum got only a few tikopeks. People like muthukali, red amoeba, alamaking all very tiko one :biggrin:
Nowadays hard to find street walkers at Geylang. You frequent the houses?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extend your learnings lah, like:
Hello: Sawadee krup
Thank You: Korp pun krup
Dai/Mai Dai: Can/Cannot
Aw/Mai Aw: Want/Dun want
Chai/ Mai Chai: Yes/No
Jing Jing: Really
Kit Theung Teur: Miss you
Koon chear arai?: Whats your name?

Learn this 2nd level, you are 3/4 way there liao.... hahaha

LOL! Thanks. Sawadee krup of course I know lah. The rest, thanks. I copy down for use next time. :smile: