• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a market out there.
Odds do not lie.
Market now is Italy giving ball. This is the market anywhere.
If you want to insist Croatia is favourite then many punters want to bet with you.

Yesterday holland was level ball slight favourite due to money payout.
It could jump the other way for cases like this when odds are level ball.
But holland remained slight Favourites till kickoff.

Wah lau eh.. now i know... the odds from your websites are "superb". No wonder. Don't ask me because i will never tell you mine. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh.. now i know... the odds from your websites are "superb". No wonder. Don't ask me because i will never tell you mine. :biggrin:
if italy is level ball now i dun dare to say.....now whole world outside odds is italy giving ball........alternate odds only can be level with italy payout very low.
Italy is favourite no matter how you look at it....dictated by market.
You want to insist as of now Croatia is favourite then nothing to say....even singpools is listing 1 x 2 for Italy at 1.90 vs Croatia 3.40.

Odds dun lie.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

188513hp2.jpg

"Alamaking, sorry lah. Ain't my fault but Heitinga, Bommel and De Jong. I refuse to take the blame."

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect your websites bet with monopoly money or is scam websites.....pls be careful.
No need say Croatia favourite......you willing to take Croatia level ball level money many will take you on liao.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect your websites bet with monopoly money or is scam websites.....pls be careful.
No need say Croatia favourite......you willing to take Croatia level ball level money many will take you on liao.

You should stop replying to my clones unless you like me to acknowledge you as a moron. :biggrin:

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should stop replying to my clones unless you like me to acknowledge you as a moron. :biggrin:
you create clones for them to talk among each other?
where's the fun in that?
Please create one to support the notion that Croatia is favourite in the game tonight.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italy favorite ( level half ). Germany was slight favorite this morning.

Thank you for confirming.
Both my websites sbobet and IBC when i clicked last night Holland was slight favourite at level ball win 0.80.
Understand over at singpools 1x2 germany was slight favourite with Holland win payout 2.85 while germany win at 2.30.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
you create clones for them to talk among each other?
where's the fun in that?
Please create one to support the notion that Croatia is favourite in the game tonight.

That's the freaking mentality of sinkies in this forum. Never change since 2008. Most only know how to ask for tips, score predictions, infos but never themselves while knowing how to make sarcastic remarks when results turned out to be different. I call them free loaders. :biggrin:

Get this into your head because i am tired of repeating over and over again. I am into soccer out of interest over betting (footballer clones represent that) so sometimes i can be making absurd or outsider bets but it has to be small costs for big profits. For those big punters who lost money and vent their anger here, don't let me find out because i will rub salt into my enemies wounds. Make your own soccer predictions and decisions.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for confirming.
Both my websites sbobet and IBC when i clicked last night Holland was slight favourite at level ball win 0.80.
Understand over at singpools 1x2 germany was slight favourite with Holland win payout 2.85 while germany win at 2.30.

ladbrokes - Germany slight favorite in 1x2. AH level ball both teams almost level in payout ( margin > 0.2). i cannot remember the odds because i bet a draw. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok noted.

My prediction tonight based on pattern

Italy to win (give ball)
Spain will not will more than 1 goal (eat ball)

That's the freaking mentality of sinkies in this forum. Never change since 2008. Most only know how to ask for tips, score predictions, infos but never themselves while knowing how to make sarcastic remarks when results turned out to be different. I call them free loaders. :biggrin:

Get this into your head because i am tired of repeating over and over again. I am into soccer out of interest over betting (footballer clones represent that) so sometimes i can be making absurd or outsider bets but it has to be small costs for big profits. For those big punters who lost money and vent their anger here, don't let me find out because i will rub salt into my enemies wounds. Make your own soccer predictions and decisions.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am into soccer out of interest over betting (footballer clones represent that) so sometimes i can be making absurd or outsider bets but it has to be small costs for big profits. For those big punters who lost money and vent their anger here, don't let me find out because i will rub salt into my enemies wounds. Make your own soccer predictions and decisions.

value bets agreed. AH have a near 50% chance of success but it is a low margin win. 1X2 are better if you are confident about the outcome.

Spain vs Ireland.
not betting on AH.
think Spain will win. don't want to bet on draw.
might play correct score
Spain to win 1-0 or 2-0.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Van Bommel should be respected as a jiak leow bee centre midfield mentor ok? :rolleyes:

Afellay crossing like shit. But the real culprits are Van Bommel and De Jong. So much space for Schweinsteiger to take his bloody sweet time to measure his passes.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This forum is made up of low life fucktards Sinkie coward losers. You have to expect such outcome from these bunch of Sinkie shit.

If these bunch of losers have at least a million $ in their bank account. You think they spend so much energy just to earn a few $ with the potential to lose much more.

It will hurt their feelings if you say high class stuffs like checking out euro 2012 just for the interest of the game. These bunch of Sinkie losers do not understand that at all. They thought that you are from another planet.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are these guys? Sounds like one from NTUC Co-Op another from Black Eyed Peas. :confused:

Holland left flanks very weak.. That new boy Willems really kena jialat jialat by the Germans.. Afellay is really hopeless.. Very puzzling to see him being selected for the first XI..

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
value bets agreed. AH have a near 50% chance of success but it is a low margin win. 1X2 are better if you are confident about the outcome.

Spain vs Ireland.
not betting on AH.
think Spain will win. don't want to bet on draw.
might play correct score
Spain to win 1-0 or 2-0.

I don't look to betting websites to find out which teams are favorites unless two teams are 'even' in competition. Italy are favorites but i see Croatia chances as 50-50 and are capable of winning the game. :biggrin: If Spain can only manage 1-0 then they are lousy and will be putting themselves at risk of dropping points since they have only manage a draw in their last game.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tau nee it's a tragedy that sinkies like us remind you of your own sinkieness. We hope you take your medicine regularly and get well soon.

This forum is made up of low life fucktards Sinkie coward losers. You have to expect such outcome from these bunch of Sinkie shit.

If these bunch of losers have at least a million $ in their bank account. You think they spend so much energy just to earn a few $ with the potential to lose much more.

It will hurt their feelings if you say high class stuffs like checking out euro 2012 just for the interest of the game. These bunch of Sinkie losers do not understand that at all. They thought that you are from another planet.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imho, Spain will win if they are not complacent. Show the ruthless.
Chance is high.:biggrin:

Italy vs Croatia, no idea.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are these guys? Sounds like one from NTUC Co-Op another from Black Eyed Peas. :confused:

Afellay I know but this Willems really unknown to me.. He kena a torrid time by the Germans last nite..

KNN, now drinking my 5th cup of Coffee.. At this rate, the instant coffee sachets at my office pantry will be finished soon by me.. Earlier mornin downed 2 cans of Redbull while on the way to the office.. Still sleepy..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't look to betting websites to find out which teams are favorites unless two teams are 'even' in competition. Italy are favorites but i see Croatia chances as 50-50 and are capable of winning the game. :biggrin: If Spain can only manage 1-0 then they are lousy and will be putting themselves at risk of dropping points since they have only manage a draw in their last game.

Croatia Croatia Croatia!!! yeah... All those bet Italy will lose big!!! Yeah!!!