• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat THe Next Singapore PM

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's definitely?

I am not your boss?
or it is a compliment?

Attention seeker and looking for praise, no wonder you post your rubbish in the hope of getting affirmation from the people here , it doesn't matter if they be mentally unstable or mentally challenged , as long as you have an agreeing audience. That's your standard I'm afraid.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time I checked, ginfreely is anti-Trump, whereas you're pro-Trump, right? :wink:

I support any leader who fights for the citizens. That is the right thing to do.

Any leader who favours foreigners and discriminates against own citizens is a traitor

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time I checked, ginfreely is anti-Trump, whereas you're pro-Trump, right? :wink:

All the time, I have been advocating a "Singaporeans First" policy in Singapore. Foreigners who want to come to SG must accept that in SG, Singaporeans come first. That's the privilege of citizenship.

Citizens will die to defend Singapore whereas foreigners will flee in the face of danger. So, Singaporeans First in SG is right

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support any leader who fights for the citizens. That is the right thing to do.

Any leader who favours foreigners and discriminates against own citizens is a traitor
haha, following your logic, since you are a Sinkie who supports Trump and even the PRC, and since you discriminate against the PAP and the vast majority of adult Sinkies who voted for the PAP last year, you are also a traitor, right? :wink:
The truth is both sides are in the wrong, including yourself. :wink:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, following your logic, since you are a Sinkie who supports Trump and even the PRC, and since you discriminate against the PAP and the vast majority of adult Sinkies who voted for the PAP last year, you are also a traitor, right? :wink:
The truth is both sides are in the wrong, including yourself. :wink:

Your reasoning is warped. LHL has no reason to jeopardise SG's well being. What Trump did in USA is not LHL's problem. LHL has no reason to insult China.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the time, I have been advocating a "Singaporeans First" policy in Singapore. Foreigners who want to come to SG must accept that in SG, Singaporeans come first. That's the privilege of citizenship.

Citizens will die to defend Singapore whereas foreigners will flee in the face of danger. So, Singaporeans First in SG is right

Mouthing the correct 'Singaporeans first ' phrase which masks the 'ckmpd needs praise by condemning PAP ' agenda. Truly a bullshit artist.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Citizens will die to defend Singapore whereas foreigners will flee in the face of danger.
Do those brave Sinkie citizens include yourself? :wink:
What about all those ex-Sinkie citizens who have migrated to foreign countries during the past few decades and renounced their Sinkie citizenships?
What about the roughly two hundred thousand Sinkies living abroad:
todayonline.com/more-sporeans-overseas-brain-drain-concerns-dissipate
news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/42-cent-singaporeans-want-migrate-survey

"More than half of S'poreans would migrate if given a choice"
news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121007-376116.html

Last edited: