• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Murder of Mongolian model Altantuya – the missing links

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahah. stop your bullshitting as you know nuts. your info all half cooked and as usual all third hand old wives gossip.

You know more?
Dun kpkb but nothing to share.
Do share another joke as the robert kuok Neighbour joke though funny is getting stale already

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know more?
Dun kpkb but nothing to share.
Do share another joke as the robert kuok Neighbour joke though funny is getting stale already

sure I know alot but too sensitive for people like you. Even badawi ,mahatir and ku li knows from the start how the thing came about. it was that bastard baginda who started the whole mess. even the judiciary flip flop from guilty to not guilty and then guilty was a classic masterplay by opposing forces in the supreme court. even sarawak politicians was involved. why do you think the three judges in the final appelate were from sarawak? whhy were the judges suddenly changed at last min. also somebody very high told immigration to leak out the deletion to sabo him. if you don't know abbout his episode, you are just clueless and a gossiper . even that bodyguard was told to run to aust by someone. it was all pre planned. why the railway land was deemed so very impt to the old man was because of paranoia. someone told him that even the maylaysian army can walk all the way to tanjung pagar along the railway corridor to southern tip of singapore and yet they are still not intruding on singapore territory or breaking any international laws as the land belongs to malaysia. that means also transport arms or tanks all the way to tanjung pagar and nobody can complain. that's why die die must get back the land. how it was done is too sensitive but not the way you described it which is just old wives gossips!!! all the above is just less than 5% of the whole story. so just shut up and stop talking cock here. you know nuts. no more info for you as you are just a small fry not worthy of any info. you don't even know why CLOB was terminated in singapore by mahathir. it was because of UMNO. thats why alot of things that happen in malaysia has nothing personal against singaland but only taht paranoia and kiasu makes him think so . mahathir is right. all the kiasuism is just paranoid behaviour. as for you , your info makes me laugh. go to KL and if you any friend in very high places(which I doubt so) , you can confirm these with them. me and my friends in very high places sometimes do enjoy reading you and those hoi polloi stupid conjectures and gossips which makes us laugh. as they say truth is stranger than fiction.

Last edited: