• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Legend of Bruce Lee

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never heard of the Chinese saying - "Heroes can never pass the woman's gate" or 英雄难过美人关

The more popular a person is the more women he will be surrounded by especially a man with such power and great physique.

All will wanna try his 1-inch speedy thrusting bang....

The TV series of The Legend of Bruce Lee: This drama is coming to an end.

I am very sad to see Bruce Lee die. so any brothers here really believe Bruce Lee die in the Taiwan actress house after sex with her, she also passed him some medicine after he complain to her about headache..

If this is so , its not shown in the drama at all, and what i know from the drama, is Burce Lee die cause of daily tiredness of acting and directing his drama , such as first of Fury , the big boss, game of death... He not enough rest and this leads to headaches .. Doctors in Hong Kong advise him to go for full medical check up in USA.. he refused to listen .. if he listen , he may not have die..and he also did not take any medication in the process.. this leads to his headache become worse...

I believe Bruce Lee is faithful to his wife Linda as shown in the drama : The Legend of Bruce Lee.. He is not a man who goes for woman and keeps mistress.. I cant believe this..:confused:

Brothers,, please give your opinion on this !!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally i watched the last 2 clip of the legend of bruce lee... Bruce Lee fight with Huang Bi xiao zi,, really no fight despite the first time fight in US. then later on Bruce Lee go and meet up with Qin Xiao Man at her teahouse which she open . She told Bruce lee that she she invested all her money through her acting career.. into this teahouse. She say in this teahouse is quiet, its good place for actors and director to come here to discuss movies scripts..

She told Bruce Lee, what if she never marry other man , never go into acting career , when Bruce Lee left for USA for the first time, if she leave together with him,, they may had been together.. Later on Qin xiao man bring Bruce Lee to another room to discusss with the director on the scrip. Then hours passed , suddenly while still discusiing on the next movie, Bruce Lee complain of headache , he told Qian xiao man , he pain and he lie down on the sofa , then Qin xiao Man gave him pain killer, Bruce took it without any water... then Bruce Lee cant wake up, when Qin xiao man try to wake him up . later on Bruce was send to the hospital

Linda rush to the hospital, Bruce was dead...Bruce's death rock the whole Hong Kong...

This later shows the end of the drama...

After watching it,, i am very sad too:(

Not just in Hong Kong ... and in whole California, US too :(

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qin xiao man 秦晓曼 边潇潇

Img250036316.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The TV series only tell the half truth. Actually I really respect Bruce Lee until fucking drama mess up with all the story.