• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Latest Palestinians Israeli Conflict is Engineered

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder pineapple got 70.4% major victory and receive heaven Mandate de woh

really heng ong huat la
You should not insult our residents as rubbish. No wonder they always vote for PAP. They also know that oppies and islamists despise them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You started to insult your RC kakis. I followed your lead.

How is it insulting to say that some of them are jacking off to videos of hamas storming the kibbutz? You don't hang around much with your fellow moslems?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Intelligence failure? My toes laugh.
Missing weapons end up with hamas. My dick laugh.

America will be washing it's hands off Israel eventually.
Target 10 years for Israel to be the next Ukraine.

With that many pro-Israel Jewish Americans, there is no way America can stop supporting Israel unless the US is in deep financial troubles. Then these Jewish Americans will run to Sinkapore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With that many pro-Israel Jewish Americans, there is no way America can stop supporting Israel unless the US is in deep financial troubles. Then these Jewish Americans will run to Sinkapore.

With 25 American citizens killed by Hamas at point blank, it is hard for America to just walk away like that. American foreign policy has consistently initiated military retaliation for the killing of US citizens.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The operative insulting word is 'prematurely'.

Premature or not, some moslems are jacking off to murder videos.

Something's seriously wrong about the self proclaimed 'religion of peace' when so many of its moslems are obsessed with violence and violent role models.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Premature or not, some moslems are jacking off to murder videos.

Something's seriously wrong about the self proclaimed 'religion of peace' when so many of its moslems are obsessed with violence and violent role models.
Can't call them Muslims when you don't even know what Islam allows or not.
You mix around with these near-kafirs?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't call them Muslims when you don't even know what Islam allows or not.
You mix around with these near-kafirs?

I'm pretty sure I saw enough moslems glorify past jihadists like timur, tabur, mahmud of ghazni, alauddin khilij, ottoman mehmet, etc on social media. moslems were commonly wishing highest jannah to dead moslem warlords who killed plenty of non moslems and take over their countries.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pretty sure I saw enough moslems glorify past jihadists like timur, tabur, mahmud of ghazni, alauddin khilij, ottoman mehmet, etc on social media. moslems were commonly wishing highest jannah to dead moslem warlords who killed plenty of non moslems and take over their countries.
They're not for me to judge