• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Latest Palestinians Israeli Conflict is Engineered

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intelligence failure? My toes laugh.
Missing weapons end up with hamas. My dick laugh.

America will be washing it's hands off Israel eventually.
Target 10 years for Israel to be the next Ukraine.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Intelligence failure? My toes laugh.
Missing weapons end up with hamas. My dick laugh.

America will be washing it's hands off Israel eventually.
Target 10 years for Israel to be the next Ukraine.

If moslems believe that mossad engineered this current war, how to jack off to mahomet deif's successful surprise attack anymore?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Deep state doesn't care who dies. They have their agenda

So can moslems still masturbate to mahomet deif's successful strategy to breach of the border security?

You said that the war was engineered, which meant the credit should go to Jews for letting the moslems cross the border.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is engineered but not in the way you think. Due to your inherent Muslim bias, you would naturally side with those Hamas snowflakes, believing them to be 'heroes' or 'martyrs' or 'victims'. That's understandable. :biggrin:

Time will reveal everything. The truth will defend itself. :wink:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is engineered but not in the way you think. Due to your inherent Muslim bias, you would naturally side with those Hamas snowflakes, believing them to be 'heroes' or 'martyrs' or 'victims'. That's understandable. :biggrin:

Time will reveal everything. The truth will defend itself. :wink:
How did you reach your conclusion that I will side with hamas?
I only side with truth and justice with clear evidence.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20231012_174202_Gallery.jpg