• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest and greatest HAZE updates and commentry

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How bad is the haze!!!! The haze is so bad.......................

Pinky really has no balls...that's why he walks with his legs closed together.

A normal man doesn't walk like him.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most victims in police reports on molestation cases can't identify the perpetrators.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: what do the mozzies and the haze have in common?

it also shows one thing they are very good at: bullying their own people but totally impotent when facing the indo.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indonesia says only a heavy downpour can help SG, so pray

Well, obviously Andrew Tan's negotiations failed, which is why Vivian had to go to Jakarta today.

Based on reports from Jakarta, Vivian told the Indonesian minister that the two countries have a long history of friendship and that Singapore would always value this. However the people of Singapore are angry and are pressing the government for solutions, hence his visit. However he also repeated that Singapore was willing to offer help.

(In order words, he was saying he did not want to pressurise Indonesia, but that the people were very pissed so he has no choice)

Moreover, the Indonesian minister has apparently gathered some information and can now identify 5 companies that are causing the forest fires. However when interviewed by reporters, he REFUSED to reveal the names. I wonder if he was trying to use that as leverage. I can imagine the Indonesians telling Vivian: "You want the names?? It will cost you $5 million each!! Transferred straight to my anonymous Swiss bank account!!"

Sillypore send the wrong guy for negotiation again. That Environment and Water Chief will not get something out from those Indo Chief just by bringing back all those good-relationship memories and talking about friendship. Sillypore may ended up having to get another Chief to fly over for 3rd round of negotiation.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At PSI 300+, you can't even smell ah neh FTs' BO

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most victims in police reports on molestation cases can't identify the perpetrators.

Best chance for me to Grope my BeLoved MILF Neighbour in the wee hours of the morning then !..:eek::biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Any PoLiTicaL incLination towards the Indonesian haZe ?..

I sense the reQuests are acoming ReaL soon...:cool::eek:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Kuan Yew allows himself the relief of a wheelchair without fear of the paparazzi.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Any PoLiTicaL incLination towards the Indonesian haZe ?..

How much is total cost to the Sinkapore economy on a daily basis as long as the situation persist?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lee Kuan Yew can practise for the days when he eats joss sticks.
Maybe his idiot Ah Loonie can crack a joke on his father on that.

Dunno what advice to give him on candle wax other than he should do that soon

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is PowerGrid going to offer any rebates?..

Going by history, another round of increased tariffs on electrical bill coming up.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Kuan Yew can practise for the days when he eats joss sticks.
Maybe his idiot Ah Loonie can crack a joke on his father on that.

Dunno what advice to give him on candle wax other than he should do that soon

Talking about joss sticks. What will the Chinese be doing during the 7th Month Ghost Festival? Fucking hypocrites!