• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Japanese is not ashamed to admit flaws n rectified it... The new Lexus Boomz!!

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;EEwcE9ngKXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEwcE9ngKXA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Cant wait to test drive this Sexy Beast!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: The Japanese is not ashamed to admit flaws n rectified it... The new Lexus Boomz!

Thanks for this video No-Collar, I cannot imagine how the ISF will be. Really exciting.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Japanese is not ashamed to admit flaws n rectified it... The new Lexus Boomz!

Ur welcome Joetys..

Damn!! If u happen to see this mean machine in ur rear view mirror, its time to siam... lol..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ur welcome Joetys..

Damn!! If u happen to see this mean machine in ur rear view mirror, its time to siam... lol..

Yaaaa man. My partner just got his new GS this one with the LED lights also damn fierce.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sexiness? Try competing with a Maserati.

Maserati GT Sport 2013
2013-Maserati-GranTurismo-Sport.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ur welcome Joetys..

I will Siam this ...

[video=youtube;aajR3UI3IMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aajR3UI3IMc&sns=em[/video]

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I will Siam this ...

[video=youtube;aajR3UI3IMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aajR3UI3IMc&sns=em[/video]

wah liao, 6.2L V8 SFI engine of course must siam

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is what I called power + sexy :wink:

[video=youtube;svxRpqeqFRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svxRpqeqFRY&sns=em[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;rTn-ESJLDhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTn-ESJLDhk&sns=em[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SSC ultimate aero world second fastest ... Lamborghini at the back also cannot see his brake lights :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Another one of my fav pagani zonda c12F !!!

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have this i already happy like F leow!! this is more practical!! environmentally friendly and great car for the whole familee!!

toyota_7_seat_prius_plus_6.jpg.pagespeed.ce.XXayDKDEKJ.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ahhh!..C.O.E.?? psst??? 300,000 ?...did I hear 400, 500?? did I hear 1,000,000... ha ha ha ha

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have this i already happy like F leow!! this is more practical!! environmentally friendly and great car for the whole familee!!

Yes. Luv the hybrid Prius. Hopefully my next car!

Cheers!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ok, talking about hybrid, just topped up my 3 year old Camry 2.4 Hybrid tank after 825km with 57.94L of fuel which gave me 14.24km/L (7L/100km). Good right? Ok 2 ights ago I happened to take 2 short videos of what happen to the car fuel cruising at 60km/h.

The left dial is showing fuel consumption (in km/L) at any time the car is traveling. You see cruising at this speed no fuel is being use as the needle is in the blue part of the dial

[video=youtube;cvr7mRmyKls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvr7mRmyKls[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

In this video you could see in the middle the car is powered by the battery (electric motor) while the car is still maintained at 60km/h.

At 25th second the car is going up a small slope over a small canal you see the gasoline engine taking over to drive the car and the fuel needle going up to around 12km/L

At 34th second the car was going down the slope, you see the fuel needle immediately returning to blue at the same time the gasoline engine stopped driving the car then you see that the car is recharging the battery for a while and then the electric motor take over again to drive the car.

This is how hybrid words, live from Bangkok. he he he he

[video=youtube;_2W8fEzLdEs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2W8fEzLdEs[/video]

Siemens

Dam man to drive this car !!! Henpecked man cannot drive :wink:

If the hummer is ex, most likely the driver of that car will siam instead. Kana rammed by a cheaper car is not worth it in Singapo. Military version with light firearm proof armor, you are ready to set off to mudland.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

luckily listen to you. else will be getting something else. this hybrid really no regret. only complaint is a little difficult to park at some places and also difficult to move in small sois. but my favorite feature is.......

hehehe. the nice aircon under the seats. kar chng really song. good for long distance. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Brother why you so like that? This car's configuration is like the Lexus GS with all round sensors and back camera, don't worry la.

luckily listen to you. else will be getting something else. this hybrid really no regret. only complaint is a little difficult to park at some places and also difficult to move in small sois. but my favorite feature is.......

hehehe. the nice aircon under the seats. kar chng really song. good for long distance. :smile: