• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The handsome man thread

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
10-F1B6D0D7-BEF5-44E2-A4D3-74D9F1AF2112.png
Daniel Wu

jw5

Loyal
Not necessarily must be young to be handsome.
This fella old already still attractive and macho.
View attachment 191813

He loves Penang. :redface::x3::inlove:

from yahoo.com:

How Hong Kong actor Philip Keung fell in love with Penang instead of Vietnam, and even made a movie, The Locksmith, set in the state​

The Hong Kong actor found a home away from home in Malaysia, but how did it come about?​

Bryan Lim
Bryan Lim
·Contributor
Thu, 30 November 2023 at 10:00 am SGT·4-min read

Hong Kong actor Philip Keung ended up in Penang. (Photo: Instagram/black_gorgor)

Hong Kong actor Philip Keung ended up in Penang. (Photo: Instagram/black_gorgor)
Google Philip Keung and you’ll see quite a bit of news linking the Hong Kong actor to Malaysia.
In fact, the 57-year-old Hong Kong actor has expressed his love for the country, and in particular, the state of Penang. Most recently, Keung even made a movie, The Locksmith, that was set and filmed in Penang.
But, how did his love affair with the country blossom?

Well, during an interview with Yahoo Southeast Asia earlier this month for the film, Keung chalked it up to fate.
He said, in Cantonese, “Originally, I wanted to travel to Vietnam with my wife, but we didn’t manage to get the air tickets so we changed our destination to Penang. This is the fate of Penang and I.”
Keung also attributed his love for Penang to its many heritage buildings, chill environment, and the fact that most of his friends are staying there.
And though it was previously reported that he called Penang his “second home”, Keung clarified that it’s not entirely the case.
He explained that he’s still based in Hong Kong, but Penang is a place where he can travel to relax, rest and unwind when he’s stressed from work.

How does he unwind after filming?

In The Locksmith, Keung plays a good-hearted fugitive Cheng Haoren who has settled in his new life in Penang, where he is an apprentice to master locksmith, Uncle Shan (Benz Hui).
However, the arrival of Shan’s daughter, Yi Jing (Samantha Ko), a young female neighbour, and Cheng’s old criminal accomplice derails his idyllic life as the ghosts of his past come knocking.
The film also stars Raymond Wong as Cheng’s friend and cop, Officer Liu.
Cheng goes to some pretty dark places as the film unfolds and that heaviness is what attracted Keung to the film.
“The role is very emotionally heavy… so it’s a challenge for me… When I saw the script, I took a huge interest in the character because it requires a very detailed exploration of his emotions,” he said.
Though Keung is no stranger to very emotionally heavy roles, he said The Locksmith goes even deeper than his previous works.
So, is it tough for him to get out of character when filming wraps?
Keung said, “Whenever I film such emotionally heavy roles, I really get into the character and I can be cold to the people around me. Everytime when I’m done filming, I return to the hotel room and I take five minutes to sit, calm myself down and take a shower.
“My method of decompressing is to take a shower and it can be 20 minutes to 30 minutes. After that, I’ll take some time to reflect on my acting and emotions for the day to see how I can do better.
“Or, I eat some chocolates.”

Wants to act in a comedy

Despite a decades-long career, there are still things Keung wants to try - namely, a comedic role.
He shared, “When I started in showbiz, I actually did comedy but at some point, directors started finding me for heavier roles and I’ve been doing that till now. So, I really want comedic roles but there haven’t been any directors offering me one.”
When we pointed out that Singapore has made some shows in the comedy genre and suggested that he look for opportunities here, he exclaimed, “Exactly! Everyday I’m looking for Singapore directors, knocking on their doors, saying I want to act in a comedy.”
Keung also revealed that he had the chance to act in a local drama just before the pandemic hit, but was unable to work out his schedule for it.
That said, he’s been to Singapore as a tourist many times and he feels that as a country, it’s very progressive and flourishing - even more so than Hong Kong.
Given the chance, he would like to make a cultural film (with a side of action) set in Chinatown as it carries an air of mysticism.
As for one of his favorite spots in town, well, he likes running along Marina Bay Sands - so fans might want to keep their eyes peeled the next time he’s here.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time they say chen xiao dong suai but I never think so.
Then once I saw him in a movie together with Liang Yong qi acting as couple and find that he looked like her :confused:
image.jpg

75f0c2de526617a50bfc188e44f131b5.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why but I just find jerry lamb very attractive character and has a special set of tooth.
If I'm a woman I will like man with this kind of look.
licensed-image.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20231130_223737.jpg

Gino tsai taiwanese
Born in 1980
Suai
Wonder this kind of face will become what when become uncle?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
20141129_Yishun_NP.jpg

This was a man whom was considered 'Handsome' by her lover, but sadly, it lead to Singapore's one of most HORRIFIC murders & critically, the loss of an innocent child Wang Na.

The insignificant nobody me have no issues with the Threadstarter's aim, but only that LOOKS ALONE WILL NOT DEFINE A HUMAN.

In our male dominated society, it's only natural to appreciate beauty in women, but to appreciate male beauty would only be a regression, as ROLE MODELS are NOT define by looks, BUT BY ACTIONS, since Civilization began.

Sadly, good looks from males had often only led to disasters, as movies are a cultural motivation to define whom are are leaders - square jaws, piercing eyes, alpha male type bodies, etc, but are NOT true of those whom are uplifted lives, Equally, it is NOT true that lacking in good looks such as pig faced, nearness to nose of eyes, etc are born leaders & to be listened to.

It is BY ACTIONS of what a man has done, & capable of, TO UPLIFT LIVES & LOVED ONES, that matters.

May this thread die a natural death. Peace.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
become
I don't know why but I just find jerry lamb very attractive character and has a special set of tooth.
If I'm a woman I will like man with this kind of look.
That is because you mixed up all the meanings into one word - handsome.

What you like and what is handsome are different.

What is young and what is handsome are also different.

帅 and 英俊 are also different.

自信 and 英俊 are also different.