• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The handsome man thread

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
P. S I'm straight but I like to lookout for handsome man all the time, from young to old. Just a hobby.

Of course this is the International bench mark.

AA1dxhoT.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally know 1 sinkie who look like him 99% and whichever gals he want, he had it. No competition.
bef1e2028f2024650297cad139896c5a.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily must be young to be handsome.
This fella old already still attractive and macho.
220px-姜皓文.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chen hao nan, shan ji and members.
Producer of film very good with characters sourcing.
images.jpg

Not say very good look (other than Chen hao nan) but no problem getting girls with the looks.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
2Q==.jpg

Is this handsome? I'm not sure but I find there is a certain flavour to this look.
I personally know 2 sinkies who look 90% with this features.. Both can get girls easily means is attractive.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 191815
Is this handsome? I'm not sure but I find there is a certain flavour to this look.
I personally know 2 sinkies who look 90% with this features.. Both can get girls easily means is attractive.
Complimentary to Sam Lee.
Producer of film very good with characters sourcing.
They all looked with comics characters.
genx1.jpg

One word suai.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally I can find more handsome man from Asia countries than amdk side.
Amdk are mostly restricted to celebrities only whereas Asian can be found anywhere on the streets.
AMDk mostly look like sai on the streets.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
ShawnYue.jpg

I have a uncle I.e my aunt husband
Who looked 95% like him when he was young. And now in his early 60s still look 60% like him only with a belly. :geek:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo.png

Don't play play with this kind of look.
Taiwan entertainment king Wang wei zhong.
They have the successful artistic charismatic uncle look that many woman will offer themselves.